HE'S GONE HE'S GONE!!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Anuban

Your reward is that you are still alive
Apr 4, 2005
HELL YES!!!! I love it I love it!! Karma is a biatch!!!!! And I don't what the BS reasons you hear about are ... the fact is this: Jeff Morris is GONE!!! And I for one could not be happier that he is no longer part of UT! Now maybe the game will get back to being as good as it should have been from Day ONE!!!!:D

And you know what folks you don't have to reply and you can keep treating me like I am the only person that is the bad guy around here but I am happy today and no one can take that away from me. And I also know there are plenty of folks who are going to be so happy to hear this news ... so its no skin off my nose how people choose to react or NOT to this post. I am on cloud 9!!! WooT!!!!