Games you are currently playing

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

sid

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
PC-America'sArmy,UT2k4,GTA:SA,Oni

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
das_ben said:
UT - Seven Bullets singleplayer mod. Has it's moments but unfortunately the level design is very simple in many places.

Maybe you haven't played the pirate levels yet, I really hope so ;-)

Anyway,...

Doom2
Unreal Tournament (combine it with Unreal)
Quake
Quake2
Quake3 arena

I like the oldies.

Also completed Space Quest 2 recently. Annoying game, though.
But it has its moments...

Kings quest 2 as well. Was more fun.

And I'm still busy with police quest 1 :D

Last edited:

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
I keep comming back to UT2K4 every once in a while, so that's always installed. (Gotta love Deck17)

Besides that I currently play:

F.E.A.R.
Quake 4
Black & White 2
SWAT 4 (co-op)

Oh and the just released demo of Need for Speed: Most Wanted is good fun too.

Last edited:

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
NeoNite said:
Maybe you haven't played the pirate levels yet.
The levels where you're fighting them? I'm doing those right now. The only part that has stood out so far level design-wise was the Nali temple right after the ISV Kran. I like the concept of revisiting the old Unreal maps but it's been so many years - they'd need a complete graphics overhaul, they look too bland now.

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
PC :
Infiltration
Recently Rome:Total War, until i got bored of it.

Next ont the list : AOE III

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
das_ben said:
The levels where you're fighting them? I'm doing those right now. The only part that has stood out so far level design-wise was the Nali temple right after the ISV Kran. I like the concept of revisiting the old Unreal maps but it's been so many years - they'd need a complete graphics overhaul, they look too bland now.

The temple stands out, for sure. Not only as a level of 7bullets, but mainly as a temple level. Most of these maps look too much alike...

I like the section of the pirate level with the mild blue-green lighting. Isn't bad.
The second pirate level has most detail, iirc.

FieldMedic

Less good UT Player ever
Aug 30, 2001
Last played :
Operation Flashpoint
Heroes of Might&Magic 3
Morrowind
WinSP:MBT

missPoopShoot

voodoo rage
Jul 13, 2003
Cambridge, UK
Visit site
PS2: Pro Evolution Soccer 5.
PC: Battlefield 2 (playing online mostly, but seems to have a higher concentration of morons than UT2004. Follow the f-ing server rules you anal-greasing monkey lovers!)

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
_Zd_Phoenix_ said:
What's Tekken 5 like? I got so completely bored with Tekken 4 I never bothered with it...
i find it a lot better than 4. they took all the obstacles and wierd arenas out, and took it back to it's roots, fighting. much better imo anyway.
and the single player's pretty tough, probably the strongest boss yet.

SharKTanK

:zzz:
Oct 5, 2003
Manchester
- UT2004
- Quake4 (Just finished it)
- FEAR
- Quake3Arena
- CS:S (now and then, I get sick of it after a couple rounds.)

Played a bit of SeriousSam2 Coop at the last LAN I went to. The maps we completed were only unlocked for the person who was hosting so I haven't got around to playing them again ;) Maybe at the next one we can pick up where we left off (all 12 of us that were playing, anyway).

I also keep meaning to get around to installing Midnight Club 2 (I adored it on the PS2), as well as Max Payne 2.