Rate The Last Drink You Drank

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Johnnie Walker is cheap, mass produced shite. The blue label may be a 25 year old blend, but it's still 25 year old mass produced shite.

Also, refrain from calling it 'scotch'; - it's actually somewhat offensive despite being in common use in the US ;)

ur so edgy and kewl bro :rolleyes:

u jelly?

Not in it's country of origin, it isn't (with the exception of bottles intended for export).

Try actually reading...
Legal definition

As of 23 November 2009, the Scotch Whisky Regulations 2009 (SWR) define and regulate the production, labelling, packaging, and advertising of Scotch whisky. They replace previous regulations that focused solely on production. The SWR define "Scotch whisky" as whisky that is:[2][3]

-Produced at a distillery in Scotland from water and malted barley (to which only whole grains of other cereals may be added) all of which have been:
--Processed at that distillery into a mash
--Converted at that distillery to a fermentable substrate only by endogenous enzyme systems
--Fermented at that distillery only by adding yeast
--Distilled at an alcoholic strength by volume of less than 94.8% (190 US proof)
-Wholly matured in an excise warehouse in Scotland in oak casks of a capacity not exceeding 700 litres (185 US gal; 154 imp gal) for at least three years
-Retaining the colour, aroma, and taste of the raw materials used in, and the method of, its production and maturation
-Containing no added substances, other than water and plain (E150A) caramel colouring
-Comprising a minimum alcoholic strength by volume of 40% (80 US proof)

Last edited:

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
All of those IPAs look really good. We have a local brewery on the island called Blue Point and they make an IPA called "Hoptical Illusion" that I like a lot.

Anyone up for a beer trade? :D

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
Continuing my experimenting with single malts, Old Pulteney 12.
I added two drops of water (seems what everyone recommends with this one), and I really like the hint of sea air in it. Other than that, I only got a hint of sherry and for some reason butterscotch. I think I am liking this more than my first attempt (Glenmorangie original). I won't give it a rating because I'm too new at drinking whisky to accurately compare it. I'll be going for some Highland Park, or Ardbeg next I think.

*edit*
also had my first La Chouffe beer today. I don't think I'm a fan of it. I mean, it's quite good but a bit sweet for my tastes and I think the higher alcohol count just isn't "my bag" . I'll stick with my Sam Adams seasonal brews :D

Last edited:

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
Highland Park has more or less universal appeal. The Ardbeg Ugadail is delicious as well but you really have to be the sort for it. If you've had Laphroaig before that'll give you an idea of what you're getting yourself into—really strong, peaty stuff. If you like the "sea air" flavor and want it in an overpowering way you'll do well with Ardbeg, Laphroaig or the Lagavulin 16 year.

Not surprised that you disliked the Glenmorangie 10 year; I personally gave it away.

My most recent purchase is a Glendronach 15 year. I had the limited edition 21 year single cask and it was the most delicious thing I've ever put in my mouth, even better than your mother's penis, but it was a bit on the expensive side. The 15 isn't as good but it's still a beautiful thing. If you like sherried whiskies Glendronach is certainly my favorite, and it's better than a Macallan of similar age and price by a good margin.

nawrot

Jan 23, 2008
Cuba Libre, or rather mutation of it that i call "Deadly Che".
You need 1 liter empty mug, 1 coke 1 cuban rum, some lime and ice.
Put a glass (1/4th of liter) of rum, add ice and limes fill up mug with coke.

taste rating 5 out of 10, its just rum and coke with a twist
waste potential 10/10 try drinking more than 2 of those.

theabyss

No One Here Gets Out Alive
Dec 3, 2005
East Coast
Oh Maaaan. The Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar is destroying me tonight. Together with Type O negative's "Be my Druidess" playing and a dark room with red light...I think I found it...The American Dream!

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
As a bona fide alcoholic, I should be ashamed of myself for not contributing to this thread more. My go-to of late is Live Oak Hefe, as it’s widely available in my area of Texas and not mood-specific. The best new beer I’ve tried is certainly Schneider Aventinus, a wheat doppelbock. Smooth and delicious, like nothing else I’ve tried.

My best friend and I have been experimenting with infusions. The top inventions to come out of that are as follows:

1. Hennessy infused with mango and pumpkin spice. I don’t know what compelled me to try pumpkin spice, but it’s brilliant.

2. I also soaked raspberries, blackberries and strawberries in vodka and blended it in milk and real ice cream (none of that fluffy bullshit being passed off as ice cream these days for which the primary ingredient is something other than cream) and it made the most brilliant milkshake.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I had a glass of milk with a PB&J at my home for an early lunch. I then was on the train and my stomach started feeling terrible. About two stops away from where I was going I felt my ass was reaching critical mass and was about to explode. Feeling sick and about to shit my pants, I quickly hurried my way through Omotesando Station and bless it be Thy Poop Gods a toilet was open. I barely got my ass down to the toilet seat and my ass started spraying. Such a strange feeling it is when you feel you can't wait a second more and then let a shit spray out into the toilet when you are finally safe.

I rate my 8% milk glass of milk a 9/10. I would gladly nearly shit myself again.:tup:

Last edited:

theabyss

No One Here Gets Out Alive
Dec 3, 2005
East Coast
Shit. Apocalypse IPA from Oregon is the shit! 5/5 stars!!!
apocalypse-ipa.jpg

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
I had a glass of milk with a PB&J at my home for an early lunch. I then was on the train and my stomach started feeling terrible. About two stops away from where I was going I felt my ass was reaching critical mass and was about to explode. Feeling sick and about to shit my pants, I quickly hurried my way through Omotesando Station and bless it be Thy Poop Gods a toilet was open. I barely got my ass down to the toilet seat and my ass started spraying. Such a strange feeling it is when you feel you can't wait a second more and then let a shit spray out into the toilet when you are finally safe.

I rate my 8% milk glass of milk a 9/10. I would gladly nearly shit myself again.:tup:

Suppose you hadn't been able to contain the barrage of brownies, and you had sprayed your recepy of disaster on the train, right there in the middle...possible letting others participate in this wonderfull event you've so colourfully described above.....
how bad would the humiliation/punishment have been? Or could this have possibly gone viral and catapulted you to stardom?

=J ?