Stupid Dick Measuring Devices in Airports

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
They said the same thing about Vietnam. We left. Now we trade and live happily ever after. I don't know if you realise this but the founding fathers believed in a humble foreign policy, no nation building and especially no entangling alliances. I'm sure you know that though, as you are a true conservative unlike me.
Vietnam happened during a period of time where mass media (and mass hysteria) was still new. It was easy to forget what we did to them.

It's silly to think we could abandon the middle east and things would calm down over there. They are still pissed off about things that happened 40 years ago, never mind what is going on right now. We needed the modest foreign policy back then, but we were scared of the pinkos invading. Now we have to deal with the proverbial vaginal bruising.

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
They said the same thing about Vietnam. We left. Now we trade and live happily ever after. I don't know if you realise this but the founding fathers believed in a humble foreign policy, no nation building and especially no entangling alliances. I'm sure you know that though, as you are a true conservative unlike me.

I didn't say the us has the job of fixing it. All I did was say the problem had to do with things happening in the middle east and the feeling and acceptance to radical ideas it brings. Please do not read anything more into it.

edit: Also, things aren't peachy in Vietnam, just saying...

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
England messed-up the the middle/side/front/back/outside/inside East/North/South/West the most.

Every UN country that supported the dissection of palestine so that israel could be founded has a part in this.

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
Things are pretty damn good. North and south Vietnam have been merged and they trade with the world peacefully. That's pretty ideal if you ask me.

That has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. By your reasoning things in China are peachy because they trade with the world peacefully.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
peach1.jpg

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I am heading to the airport Monday morning and I really hope they do have these devices. I can then proceed to say no but you can frisk me, then I will make such a scene while frisking me. It will be awesome :D

Aren't you Petter Griffin fat? I doubt your dick will even be shown in the scan.

Oh I will enjoy it when they frisk my taint and it feels so good that I fall to the ground cumming all over myself.

Fixed.:D

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more
I smell lawsuits.

Link: http://abcnews.go.com/Travel/tsa-re...ges-underwear-search-happen/story?id=12208932

"The woman who checked me reached her hands inside my underwear and felt her way around,"

"Thomas Sawyer, a bladder cancer survivor, said he was humiliated after a pat down broke his urostomy bag, leaving the 61-year-old covered in his own urine. Sawyer said he warned the TSA officials twice the pat down could break the seal."

"A video of a father taking his young son's shirt off so he can be searched has gone viral online with nearly half a million views in just three days."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSQTz1bccL4

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Well I don't know about you guys but I feel safer knowing that young children and old people aren't able to smuggle candies onto the airplane.