Unreal Anthology DRM

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mang Nux

Sep 14, 2010
Unreal, UT and UT2004 didn't need the disk in to play, but U2 did.

What's the situation in the Anthology... do you ever need to insert the DVD to play?

Gambit84

Oct 17, 2004
I never needed the Anthology DVD to play the games included. Then again, I didn't really spend a lot of time with Unreal 2.

There are NO CD hacks for games just for this reason. Hit up google and see whats up with u2

Last edited by a moderator:

Gothik

Day Tripper
Jun 8, 2000
UK
Visit site
I get the 'this is not a win 32 application' error when trying to run UT99.
I've tried different drivers but no good. Unreal works fine though.

Try reinstalling. That error usually means the exe has been corrupted, a reinstall may fix it.

_Lynx

Strategic Military Services
Staff member
Dec 5, 2003
Moscow, Russia
beyondunreal.com
Try reinstalling. That error usually means the exe has been corrupted, a reinstall may fix it.
^^
You get this error when you try to run 16-bit or corrupted exes. Seeing as UT perfectly runs on 64-bit systems, it's the corrupted exe. I'd just reinstall the latest patch

Gothik

Day Tripper
Jun 8, 2000
UK
Visit site
^^
You get this error when you try to run 16-bit or corrupted exes. Seeing as UT perfectly runs on 64-bit systems, it's the corrupted exe. I'd just reinstall the latest patch
Usually when it's a 16-bit exe under 64 bit windows, it will say it's "not designed to run on this version of Windows. Try getting another version...blah blah". I've only ever seen the 32 bit message on corrupted files.