CoD 4 Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
Who cares how easy it is to hit, the only time you don't get air support first with mousewheel is when you're competing with other people using mousewheel. In COD5, its even more exploitable... almost funny.

wat. For mouse wheel I have to take one of my fingers off the 2 buttons I use the most in game. That = bad

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
wat. For mouse wheel I have to take one of my fingers off the 2 buttons I use the most in game. That = bad

Use your middle finger on the mouse-wheel/center button and ring finger on the right mouse button?

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Is anyone in the CoD5 beta test? I saw a youtube video of the multiplayer, and you can be a dog! Looks really awesome.

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
That would be fine if you've been using the mouse like that forever. I don't :p
That's the way I use it. I originally used my middle finger on right click too and had trouble for maybe a day switching to the ring finger. Took less than a week for it to become natural.

Defeat

Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
rofl tool. To my knowledge you cant' be a dog BUT the replace the heli in CoD4. I love dogs compared to heli's since you can kill dogs coming at you fairly easily.

On the mouse wheel subject I've gone back to using it for calling in support again. ;x It's nicer than hitting a a button and I needed caps lock for weapon switch since it's hard to hit "2" when your walking backwards.

Mar 6, 2004
So i am trying this game out again, i am level 37 and finally FINALLY doing good compared to what i was. K : D ratio is over 1. 2100 kills 2000 deaths. I pretty much only hang in 1 server I was 49-11 on crash and go figure a few people was calling me a you know what. The last 3 or 4 days i keep pulling those kind of scores off. Play on non PB servers because the faggot i know IRL i lent the game to to borrow got global banned by PB for aimbotting. So now only non pb servers i can play so i just hang in the same server for hours. TDM hardcore 90-100 ping that is a 20 player server and usually has 14-20 players all day then about 10pm my time it slowly clears out.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Tool must be thinking you can be a dog in CoD5 after he seen the killcam from a dog.

The last few games of COD4 I've played were quite terrible, I mostly always end up on a team full of BANZAI. Since I mostly always play Hardcore they end up with all the Heli and airstrike stuff. Anyway there was that pathetic children calling anyone a fag/faggot repetitively. It was hilarious.

Example, he only played with the pistol, he killed 3 guys near the rape spot in Crossfire. I kill him with my M4, he type "wow noobed" Then he kept repetitively calling people "fag" after every time someone killed him. So then he start to use his sniper rifle, get me and another guy, then a teammate sniped him, he typed "fag"

I guess I haven't laugh that much at someone the whole 2008. Seriously. I couldn't resist typing "Didn't mom told you not to use that word?" then the only low IQ answer that came out was "wtf"

Faggot:

bassoonuz1.jpg

Last edited:

Defeat

Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
[screenshot]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c7/A_faggot_for_the_hearth_or_bbq.jpg[/screenshot]

I've started using MP5 more and just picking up a longer range weapon from people I kill. Best has been 76/10 today with it.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2004
60-11, had a cheater on my team the other team kept saying who was 80-13 before the ban. I need to stop raging so hard.:mad:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
MP5 annoys the hell out of me. Sighted recoil is annoyingly high to the point that you're pretty much better off using anything else. D:

I found a server ("hardcore", naturally) where every single person that wasn't me camped for every kill. It wasn't CoD4 so much as it was virtual hide and seek.

The sad part is that because it was "hardcore" those idiots actually got some kills. :(

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
MP5 annoys the hell out of me. Sighted recoil is annoyingly high to the point that you're pretty much better off using anything else. D:

Remove the red dot. It's very easy to compensate for the recoil when you use the ironsights.

Defeat

Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com

It was annoyingly high for me the first time I tried it when I just got the game but now it's not that bad for some reason. Probably because I've stopped trying to go longer ranges with it and use the M16/M4/AK I've picked up for it.

Mar 6, 2004
Do you have depth of field on in your graphical options Killer?

I use all default options except resolution (1920x1200).

Got my first 20 kill streak after a few days getting 10 19 kill streaks.:mad: finished the map 70-26 after going 51-5. Another map i went 49-3 in 5 or 6 minutes and got the server pissed at me and people flung the hax accusations around. I'm enjoying doing good, if you remember my earlier talks on this thread i could not get anything going for me, and always had REALLY bad ratios and eventually rage quit the game. Too bad i can't stay having good games, i get exited and notice i die alot, then my mindset completly changes....my name is isuck so if you see an isuck on the server i am at that is me (i am on the buf xfire community as Canadian).

Level 44 with a 1.4 K : D ratio and climbing fast.:D too bad i can't play on PB servers where there are MUCH less cheaters.

Last edited: