Happy Birthday -_-T()()L-_-!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
I finally start a b-day thread, only to find out someone already did :D ;) oh well.:)

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
I dont have doom installed. I lost my copy if Doom 2 a while ago:(

I doubt ill be getting drunk, but im pretty sure im going to have alot of friends over today. :)

ill probably go buy some stuff online to from the money I got.

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
Originally posted by -_-T()()L-_-
I dont have doom installed. I lost my copy if Doom 2 a while ago:(

I doubt ill be getting drunk, but im pretty sure im going to have alot of friends over today. :)

ill probably go buy some stuff online to from the money I got.

good idea, order a Gamecube!

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
I don want a Game Cube. I rather get a Xbox. GameCube isnt bad, I think its pretty cool. **** I could fit one of them in my pocket. I think I would like a Xbox alot more. It has a few games that I really want to get. Manly Dead or Alive 3 and Halo.

I want to go spend my money right now online but my parents wont let me. :D My mom is hinting that they might have bought me something for my birthday and want me to wait.

Anywho im just going to buy music CDs with the money I got from my grandma. Getting:

Michelle Branch's The spirit
Puddle of mud
System of a down's toxicity
Incubus's morning view
Nickel Back's Silver Side up

Uri19

Jul 12, 2001
"The World"
Happy Bday toolman!
cheers.gif

birthday.gif

hey fuct where did'ja get that cool image for your sig?

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Originally posted by Fuct
Hey when you're in the music store, try finding older albums from Michelle Branch (I forgot the title though)

Her first album was Broken Braclet. you cant find it in stores though you gotta pay $18 on the offical MB website. You gotta send the $18 through mail to, which really sucks. And their are only 8 tracks on the CD. It was really more of a demo disc to.

But I heard it is much better then The spirit room, manly because its not over produced like the spirit room was.