dumb question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

rhakka

a.k.a. Zeus, ruler o' the universe
May 6, 2000
portland,ME,USA
www.teamplay.net
hey just a quickie, i'm new to playing mods..
can you still play regular UT if you install infiltration?
i'm hesitant to just overwrite all of the stuff i've loaded in for skins and maps and such for one, if i have to reinstall UT to play it regular..
thanks for the help..

Twinkacide

Feb 20, 2000
Visit site
Er, yeah. Installing Inf isn't going to damage anything else. Wouldn't make mods very useful if they completely replaced the base game.

bastard_o

Lead Designer
When you install the Infiltration mod nothing is overwritten, all the files added to your ../system directory are unique...

A small change is made to your ini file, that is all...

You can play standard UT or Infiltration just by selecting which game mode/type you wish.

Mike aka
b_bounce.gif
Bastard'O
Lead Infiltration Level Designer
RealWorld

geoam

May 1, 2000
SanGabriel, CA, USA
Visit site
I have this problem where INF takes over UT. I have to uninstall it to play UT again. When I play pratice with the bots all the INF weapons are still there, only the handgun that I start out with is different. Though when I play online UT, everything is back to normal. I've tried many soltions and none worked.