Virtual Memory Problem

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Polaris

Nov 13, 1999
Victoria B.C. Canada
Visit site
When I try and run a level of a downloaded level of Unreal. The computer stops loading the level and then displays a message NOT ENOUGH VIRTUAL MEMORY YOU NEED MORE SPACE ON YOUR PRIMARY HARD DRIVE. I have 1 Gig of free space on my drive. Help!!!!!

Bio-Hazard

Nov 14, 1999
Bracey, Va. USA
Visit site
your virtual memory is affected by programs you have running in the background. right click on my computer, choose properties and then performance. your performance should be above 90% for Unreal to have enough virtual memory to perform the tasks. You can close them easily by going to start button, and run and type msconfig and then choose the start tab. there you can customize what programs you want to open on start up. you want the least amount, like virus protect, systray..eve ICQ takes up virtual memory so you should close it while you play. these things helped me get my percentage up to 97%. Hope it helps you.
Bio.