Happy Valentine's Day

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
The valentines day google logo gave me a migraine!

THE WORST DAY EVER

The valentine's day is so fake crap anyway, I don't get how anyone can celebrate it.

I can think of worse days.

There is nothing wrong with celebrating your feelings for another, how you do it is up to you and how regularly as well really. I've got nothing against the day myself, it's got a fair purpose, i just hate the whole card thing, but no one makes you conform to that crap but yourself.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
It is fake, because if someone loves each other, one can make valentine's day anytime a year. But being controlled by some stupid ass date? NO WAY

And all those fake feelings and trying to be nice and all that. Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
oh those depraved women from mother russia are easy to pelase :D

pelase

Spanish

Verb

pelase (infinitive pelar)
First-person singular (yo) imperfect subjunctive form of pelar.
Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) imperfect subjunctive form of pelar.

pelar (first-person singular present pelo, past participle pelat)
to peel
to skin
(vulgar) to wank

Verb

pelar (first-person singular present pelo, first-person singular preterite pelé, past participle pelado)
to peel (fruits, vegetables)
to skin (an animal)
to shell (nuts, shellfish)
to unwrap
to pluck (a bird)
to cut the hair of
(transitive) to spread negative gossip, run down, criticise somebody
to exfoliate
to steal

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
The last few years Valentines Day has meant nothing to me. I'm not bitter about not having a gf, it just reminds me that it's been too long since I've had one.

Though it does save me money and nerves when I don't have to buy gifts.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
It is fake, because if someone loves each other, one can make valentine's day anytime a year. But being controlled by some stupid ass date? NO WAY

And all those fake feelings and trying to be nice and all that. Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

It's not fake it's just not necesary.

There isn't any reason to feel compelled to do anything on this day out of all of them and thus there is no reason to consider it "The worst day ever" or have anything against it.
As i say, I hate the card thing myself but i hate that in relation to birthdays and christmas too so that hardly makes valentines worse than anything else...

As you say, if you care about someone you'd be just as willing to behave as such on ANY day, so why be upset when an expectation is upon you on only one day?
If the date is inconvenient then any rational couple will get over it. So what's the problem?

Can you seriously not think of a worse day? I can think of several now having thought about it.

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
I got to eat mongolian hotpot with the woman, and watch labyrinth and the princess bride at the cinema.

All in all successful day

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
It's not fake it's just not necesary.

There isn't any reason to feel compelled to do anything on this day out of all of them and thus there is no reason to consider it "The worst day ever" or have anything against it.
As i say, I hate the card thing myself but i hate that in relation to birthdays and christmas too so that hardly makes valentines worse than anything else...

As you say, if you care about someone you'd be just as willing to behave as such on ANY day, so why be upset when an expectation is upon you on only one day?
If the date is inconvenient then any rational couple will get over it. So what's the problem?

Can you seriously not think of a worse day? I can think of several now having thought about it.

I overexaggerated on purpose with the worst day ever btw, I do not really think it is the worst day ever, however I still think it is annoying day.