BIRDS

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Birds have disapeared from this area after new year's eve, there's no ****ing bird around and I observe them. It coudn't be the fireworks stress, becasue this area didn't hve much fireworks and other years were with more fireworks and nobody from nearby area fired any actually. I wonder if they included some nasty chemicals, dead birds coming from sky were reported at South America too and Arkansas, I have heard it was at other place too, but couldn't find any report yet (edit: louisiana obviously). What the **** is going on?

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Apparently even FISHES were dying. WTF

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
the fireworks theory seems pretty strange to me. were there more fireworks this new year? :/

No, it was the exact opposite, less fireworks, at least in this area alone.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Maybe because it's cold, maybe they are just hanging out in the nest, keeping it real. You know how it is.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
It's not that cold anymore, the snow was melting. They were here constantly and I live at area where they have the nests, so they should be seen on the trees and stuff.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Here's one of the culprits:

pwnmede0mt.jpg

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
watch out, it's our military cleansing:

turning Hitler on Ice...
[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ep_glbC_gs[/M]

into Squirrels on Ice
[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4ShrivLlFc[/M]

N1ghtmare

Sweet Dreams
Jul 17, 2005
Where least expected
The squirrels in my neighborhood feed of our garbage and bird food, thus getting more populous and somewhat fat at times. Maybe if they get fat enough they will drive themselves to uselessness, like most of my fellow countrymen.