Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
What's your address? I'm going to send you a new pair of jeans because those are obviously really old and need to be retired.

I love those jeans. So damned comfy. A friend is actually going to help me patch em' up with some pinstripe material (I don't wear those out in public anymore due to the massive hole in the ass/crotch that you can't see in the pic, but I want to make em' into stage pants for when I perform). Those jeans were my work jeans when I did manual labor **** at the college for the computer serv. dept.

neilthecellist

Renegade.
May 24, 2004
San Diego, California
www. .
Why do you people always make comparisons between peopleos pictures and famous people? Why not just compare it between a picture of that person and it will be 90% the same appearance.

Because it's liek saying, "Hey man you're as good-looking (guy) / hot (girl) as this [insert celebrity's name here]." which implies that they're desireable looking, wanted, ultimately leading to some baseline sexual motivation inherent to all human beings.

In short, it's a compliment. Deal with it.

theabyss

No One Here Gets Out Alive
Dec 3, 2005
East Coast

hi-ban

"Building Better Worlds"
Nov 1, 2005
LV-426
[SCREENSHOT]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/hi-ban/13022010187.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]
this is me last saturday. it took me about 2 hours to paint myself.

Last edited:

hi-ban

"Building Better Worlds"
Nov 1, 2005
LV-426
Awesome! Did you do all this alone? No one helped you? You must be a very patient person...

What's up with all the good stuff in the background? Is that your secret stash for a bad day?

the pic was taken in the pub where i work at the weekends, i would like to have all that stuff at home... :lol:

and yes, i did all myself.

Last edited: