Which files to save for re-installation?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[BuF]Wacky

Mar 24, 2000
Glasgow, UK
imperialconflict.iscool.net
You won't need to backup anything. If you uninstall UT all of the files you put there will remain.
Just to be sure though, I'd back up my User.ini file.

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

el Gato

Has-Been
Jan 19, 2000
outside Raleigh NC
Yes, I've done the forum search. But there is so much fodder to wade through. So please lend me your ear.

Ever since the 413 patch, MonsterMadness will not work. I have the latest version (110, for the 413 patch), and it still gives me no monsters. But it does show in my mod tab in the UT menu.

So I'm guessing I need to re-install UT to get the mod set up correctly. Anything else I need to back up besides my user.ini? Should I also copy my maps\textures\sounds?
Or does anyone else have a alternative suggestion to getting the mod to work?

(Actually, it's my first mod I installed, outside of the bonus pack. I'm just getting into the mod scene, although I'm not too big on most of them...).

Any help is appreciated! Thanks in advance.

el Gato

------------------
Going unarmed into bear country is asking to become bearcrap.