Q3 - Urban Terror mod....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wikkan

Dickhead Fulfilled!
Feb 15, 2001
Sounds more like a brand of crack... more on that later.

I would try it, but my Q3 disk is a little whore and I want it dead! Now! :mad:

The cheapest I can find a new Q3 here is $40 Canadian. And its not worth it.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Looks cool...but still just a CS/SF/TO lookin' thing.

Damn crosshairs and no iron sights aiming :p

not worth me goin' out and picking up Q3 for.

Ballistophobia

Hedonistic Forum Panacea
Jul 15, 2000
Middlesex, NJ USA
goatse.cx
Oh yeah, look at this SAS map. :)

sas-OperationAirfield.jpg

Ballistophobia

Hedonistic Forum Panacea
Jul 15, 2000
Middlesex, NJ USA
goatse.cx
No offense Dank or Raekwon, but that leaves a lot to be desired. That's the one thing INF has always suxed at, maps. Almost every map in INF looks completely amateur, with the exception of a few. Either they play unbalanced, look like crap, or look too similar resulting in you getting lost all the time. I guess it will always be something that sets INF down a notch for me. :(

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
Genesis 1:12
WTF are you smoking....oh wait.....nm
asian.gif

Seriously though, RaekwoN is a f<b></b>ucking l33t mapper, I'd like to see you make maps foo.
biglaugha.gif

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
Genesis 1:12
So you're saying TacOps has better maps then INF ?!
thefinger.gif

INF has some prettty kick ass maps dude, just because you're too burned out to find your way around them doesn't make them bad. :p :p

I'll admit some of the maps *cough*Bastard'Omaps*cough* are just big circles with buildings and bad textures, but a few are real gems.

Ballistophobia

Hedonistic Forum Panacea
Jul 15, 2000
Middlesex, NJ USA
goatse.cx
I don't play TO so I wouldn't know. I was talking strictly SF compared to INF. It has nothing to do with being burned-out. It's just my opinion Dank, don't have an aneurysm over it.

Rogue, it's not necessarily the looks. I'm not that superficial. It's the balance and practicality of the maps, plus the fact that most everything in SF maps is working, i.e. if you see a door you can most likely open it and go inside. This is not usually true for INF and it vitiates the integrity of most of the maps for me.

fist_mlrs

that other guy
Jan 4, 2001
Zittau, Germany
www.fistmlrs.com
the only thing i like at strikeforces maps are the textures. they are extremly outscaled and everything else at the maps is just standart. some have a good flow, but none of theire maps is realy outstanding in my opinion. i think infiltration has some of the best maps out there.