What Map?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
I think we hit a serious fan.

[Snarf];2067874 said:
Without doubt. I mean, I would class myself as a serious fan; I still play Unreal every few days despite it's age, I know a bit about the background story lines (Skaarj and Nali etc.), But this guy is crazy.

I recognised 80% of the pics posted on the last What 'Map?' thread, but UBerserker is just too damn fast!

It's great to see such dedicated Unreal fans, even though it's so old. :)

Hi people :)

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Hey Uberserker, join us any time on 3's monsterhunt (UT coop server). I'd love to see your combat skills.
We play Dkunreal and most custom mappacks, including Xidia-Seven bullets (with an altered, luckily, coop mutator. Tvcoop is a pain in the ass imho).

3 has made good use of the gateway map, now it actually links to dozens of mappacks.

Most played are Zephon, Illhaven, Skaarjcastle and UTLNP.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Yeah, but it's a Euro server so you might have a lousy ping...?

I usually play starting from 10-11 pm gmt+1. Sometimes for a couple of hours. Depends.

It's mainly coop. 3 used to switch between coop/mh more frequently, but that's in the past.

Edith: Oh yeah, and it's a public server and running Dkunreal now :)

-> redirect is non functional, though.

Will soon be fixed.

3's page mappack downloads etc.

Last edited:

Zarniwoop

is cool
Jan 20, 2008
Ceredigion, UK
Uberserker will probably get this in a second but, hey...
[screenshot]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd255/ZarniwoopVanHarl/whutmap2.png[/screenshot]

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
It's both of them. Technically you can only see the pool in the Nali Castle map, without using the ghost command in the previous map to pass the exit teleporter.

So it's Nali Castle! :)

Zarniwoop

is cool
Jan 20, 2008
Ceredigion, UK
As always, Uberserker is correct, it was Nali Castle.
And this?
[screenshot]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd255/ZarniwoopVanHarl/whutmapper.png[/screenshot]

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
You got one over the top. Don't know if it is right but.... Mothership Core? There are some like this in the first corridor.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
It's both of them. Technically you can only see the pool in the Nali Castle map, without using the ghost command in the previous map to pass the exit teleporter.

Gosh, I didn't know that. After all those years...

Anyway, I'll add one as well. Here's an easy one for the veterans, I suppose. Next one will be more difficult.

easy.jpg

Last edited:

Zarniwoop

is cool
Jan 20, 2008
Ceredigion, UK
I think I know were it is, though I don't know the map name.

It looks like the seemingly bottomless pit with the lone Nali easter egg in, but I'm probably wrong.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
I think I know were it is, though I don't know the map name.
It looks like the seemingly bottomless pit with the lone Nali easter egg in, but I'm probably wrong.

It's Glathriel 2 the map you're talking about. Although the floor texture hardly looks like grass :(

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Heh, I'm such a bastard. I know, this one is really hard. I made that one especially for Uberserker, though =)

Come on, you know the answer!

It is a stock unreal map. No worries, I won't upload pics of custom/"non excistant" maps. That would be lame.

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Maybe it is a box at some extreme map set?
I mean, the unused area, where are prefabs for movers etc, :p.
Or it could be even extremedark or something.