Stuff!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Where is my pet salad?

• Over there.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In one year, yesterday.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • On top of Old Smokey.

Votes: 2 50.0%

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
I'm angry! Argh! Er! *Sounds of disgruntlement* Disgruntled am I! Eugh... I'm gonna drive myself insane one o' these days... What was I doin' again?

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Too late, it already got one. I'm gonna add some stuff to that. Today was the first day of school. 'Twasn't terrible, but homework is incredibly evil! Evilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevil! You know how evil homework is? No! Really evil! Argh! I hate homework! One o' my friends said that as high school students, we are supposed to be able to get 4-6 hours of homework! No! That would give me 1-3 hours to myself! Bad! Erg, I'm in a crappy mood right now... Have fun with the poll...

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Today's FRIDAY! YEAH! So far, I think German and Art are my favorite classes. PE will most likely be my very least favorite (as usualy). They always play music during snack and lunch, and I find it incredibly anoying, listening to some female wailing while I'm trying to practice the ü sound at my friend.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
I didn't know anyone could be larger than a school campus? An' I don't want people calling me 'Postal,' because it's wrong.