UT3 Patch 2 Internal Beta Changelist

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
My only major gripe is that I have all this crap on my C: drive. Why is custom content by default stored on the C: drive? This is completely ridiculous.:eek: I'm the only one playing games on this computer, so what does it matter where this is stored? I finally installed the game today, so let me know when they fix this issue and I'll start it.:mad:

Custom content is stoed in your user profile folders by default, but if you add the -nohomedir switch to the UT3 command line, it will look for them where the game is installed instead. So if u installed the game on some drive that isnt your windows drive, use -nohomedir and u can put the custom content in the same place u installed the game.