Dr. Zachary Smith Voice Pack for UT2004 v2.0

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Tux Android

Voice Pack Penguin
May 19, 2011
Philippines
Since the Voice Shrine is really gone forever and Rainecloud is still inactive nowadays, I have decided to post this custom voice pack for UT2004. I don't think this is the right place to post this feature at the forums, but glad to enjoy and use it! :) Well, here goes nothing:

Dr. Zachary Smith Voice Pack for Unreal Tournament 2004
Version/Release Date: 2.0 – April 21, 2012 (GMT+8, 04:47 PM)

zacharysmithvp2k4.jpg

DESCRIPTION
This voice pack is dedicated to the late great American actor Jonathan Harris (1914-2002). The laughter he created and his genius will live on. He portrays the prestigious comic villain and anti-hero Dr. Zachary Smtih from the 1965 science fiction TV classic Lost in Space. His grandiloquent accent, crisp enunciation, and schizophrenic personality ranging from abusively braggadocius to panicked and cowardly. deadboy made the original Dr. Smith VP for UT2003 until I made something a little .INT file for this UT2004 version to make the VP appeared in drop-down menu and I'm using UnrealEd 3.0 to adding some text and abbreviations. Basically, the voice packs for UT2003 doesn't have any .INT files instead of making the .U package and the "push content" .UPL file to make the voice pack available. This is a voice pack with sounds for most events except that the sounds in Orders and Others sections are using the same sounds. The sounds are 8-bit, 11 kHz mono .WAV files (I'm really sure that the sampling rate will make understand but less audible and quality loss).

Important Note:
The original UT2003 README file for this voice pack is included here, but the installation process has CHANGED. I've left the readme intact for reference purposes, but please DON'T follow the installation instructions contained within, or your voice pack won't work.

Samples:
"Dr. Zachary Smith at your service, General."
"Leadership. A little, solid, technical know how."
"My muscles are like strands of steel!"

Contents:
7 Acknowledgments
4 Names
16 Friendly Fires
10 Orders
33 Other/Miscellaneous
33 Taunts

COMMENTS
No comments on this VP. So enjoy this VP if you want to. :D

VERSION HISTORY
v2.0, 21-Apr-2012
  • My updated release for UT2004. Some issues were fixed and modified in the UT2003 version.
  • Voice pack texts and abbreviations are included while you're playing.
  • Rearranged some sounds to make it more understandable.
  • Boosted the TransientSoundVolume value to 2.0 (as the 2003 version of the pack was a little too quiet. Many thought that this was a bug in Unreal Editor, as no matter how the .WAV samples were modified, UT still defaulted them to play at a specific volume).
v1.0, 06-Nov-2002

CREDITS
* deadboy for making the original Dr. Smith voice pack for UT2003 I converted.
* Irwin Allen creating this character (and his TV show too).
* Plus the late Jonathan Harris for portraying the late Dr. Smith in 1965-1968
* And also 20th Century Fox Television for the original distribution of the TV show.

HOMEPAGE
http://privatetux.tuxandroid93.net/

DOWNLOAD
Dr. Zachary Smith Voice Pack v2.0

Last edited: