UT2Vote51 Released !

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tdw-socke

Nov 21, 2003
afair the servertravel-line may not be longer than 255 chars. Your mutators alone use 274 chars. But I'm not shure ;)

[pbg]BlockHead

life sized action figure
Jan 8, 2006
usa
www.poweredbygas.net
question,.. what will "ut2vote lite" do exactly with regards to mutators? as i mentioned the players only care about picts. they either like the set of mutes you run or they dont and a lot of them dont understand the things ut2vote does anyways. i would be willing to bet if you put out a mute that only did the picts and maplists most every server out there would use it. as for my mutes i cant pull any more of them. im pulling vote and going back to my prior set up with the 28 mutes as it was pretty bullet proof. i would however try out the lite if it doesnt have anything to do with server packages and command lines

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
The "Lite" version which is now known as EZVote is only a map voting mutator and works slightly differently, in that someone makes a vote and everyone else get a chance to vote Yes or No and if a 50% vote is reached, the vote passes.
If no-one has voted yes, then after a prescribed time (LevelWaitTime - default 120 seconds) a random map is chosen and the server will switch to that.
http://www.proasm.com/files/ezvote1.zip