Trying to find name of map! Very large map some of you will know 'WAR'

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OpolE

Jul 30, 2013
Ok so last year I found a map. Warfare map

Its a very long base in the sky. Id say about 1 mile long when you think about the size of your UT player.

There are 2 bases on either end high in the sky and both team go down into the middle where the massive leviathan spawns when you connect the right amount of nodes. It would lag out an old PC its that big.

The map is basically a long rectangle very thin for example '1000x50' and it works its way down like steps with gaps to the bottom.

You can see the base at the other end, its all so open and epic

OpolE

Jul 30, 2013
DO FEEL LIKE PUNCHING A WALL!

NOT THERE.

I think I discovered it on Fileplanet years ago and its been archiving/deleting lots of links so I didn't find it

OpolE

Jul 30, 2013
Ah nahh, not it.

This map is floating in the sky and you can see your usual planets around. Quite a bright sky possibly red/dusty/sand colour sky

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Check Mapraider? Unreal Playground? You could also take a screenshot of the map preview screenshots, crop 'em out, and see if Google turns up anything as well.

OpolE

Jul 30, 2013
Don't have anything. Checked all maps sites/ lists. Tried googling specific terms and and details and nothing. Maybe i will do a drawing of it.

Definately had a leviathan spawning at the bottom.

May have found on fileplanet back in the day but it have been archiving for years and most files no longer show.

Stay tuned for a drawing or 2

OpolE

Jul 30, 2013
IMG_20130912_164634_zps519d490c.jpg

IMG_20130912_164736_zps8e2afea7.jpg