TWD HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toniglandyl

internal data fragmentation : 62203480%
Jan 20, 2006
diceedge.blogspot.com
BuFers have something with anal, and it sometimes involves dead raptors :mwink:

and I don't think it happens all that often. but I remember a thread about anal sex (and it was serious ! :eek: )

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
I never said whether or not I liked it, I was talking about YOU ladies.
Don't change the subject for once, not everyone has answered this question yet.
Think twice before turning my own question on me.

On the occasions my ex let me do that, yeah it was pretty good :lol:

Airmoran

Construct
Nov 9, 2004
New (?) and important (!) developments:

- TWD met his lovely GF, in the flesh, only 4 weeks ago. He took her to a Homecomming (sic) dance on Week 2. This is why they share only one picture between the two of them. After all, they only had like, 4 chances to take picture and, as you know, one of those chances fell victim to computer troubles. Incidentally, I never knew they had homecoming dances in February. I mean, it’s kinda obvious now and it’s like one of those things I guess everyone figures out, but I guess I just never did. Weird. :shrug:

- At a first glance, it’s kinda… statistically improbable… for such a lucky couple to be so far along in the span of 4 weeks, isn’t it? I mean, despite the long distances involved and the relatively short life of the relationship, the two are already musing about being engaged, married, and so forth. Luckily, this is not the whole picture. When I inquired about this potential discrepancy, TWD informed us that although he first saw his fine lady 4 weeks ago, he actually had known her for years beforehand in a chatroom for LSD-types. I don’t see how anyone can doubt the existence of this relationship now.

- The auspicious duo are going camping next week. Yes, it’ll be in the middle of both a semester and a quarter, but you make the time when you’re in love. TWD promised that he’ll take pictures during this trip. I pray that both TWD and DMMD solve their camera problems by then!

- DMMD was in a prior relationship and almost got engaged, presumably before she turned 19. This relationship was abusive and DMMD finally broke the relationship off when her ex refused to be married in a Mormon Temple. Her life's so lyrically interesting and perfect for TWD that it almost reads like a book!

- DMMD can only talk about a few select subjects, mostly how hot TWD is and how she shares his affinity for dragons. Other topics include how experienced and kinky TWD is for a virgin. I guess this isn’t really a new development, but it’s an oft-emphasized one. TWD told us: “<@TWD> I met her friend named Liz in an LDS type chatroom, and I showed her that picture of me holding a pillow (the first pic I ever showed you guys of me) and she was like OMG he is sooo hot” Rock on, my man. Rock on. After years of rejection, you hit the jackpot. There cannot possibly be a sad ending to this relationship!

Last edited:

XxDangerxX

Jan 20, 2008
NSW, Australia
www.myspace.com
There cannot possibly be a sad ending to this relationship!

Unless, of course, they're not careful, and they find somewhere down the track that they don't have the love that they used to and they wonder what happened to that cute couple that fell in love when they were younger and liked the same things, etc. etc.

Just like all the rest of the couples in the world that haven't been educated.

If you don't want it to end up like the majority of marriages that end in divorce, or at least separation, you'll make an investment now:

Read John Gray's "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" and Gary Chapman's "The 5 Love Languages".

Also, remember to see a relationship counsellor maybe once or twice a year or even every couple of months as a sort of "doctor's checkup"

Peace out!

Last edited:

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
New (?) and important (!) developments:

What a post!

hyru_seal.gif

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Unless, of course, they're not careful, and they find somewhere down the track that they don't have the love that they used to and they wonder what happened to that cute couple that fell in love when they were younger and liked the same things, etc. etc.

Just like all the rest of the couples in the world that haven't been educated.

If you don't want it to end up like the majority of marriages that end in divorce, or at least separation, you'll make an investment now:

Read John Gray's "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" and Gary Chapman's "The 5 Love Languages".

Also, remember to see a relationship counsellor maybe once or twice a year or even every couple of months as a sort of "doctor's checkup"

Peace out!

I ****ing hate you now.

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Because you seem to think that the only way twd and dmmd are going to have a decent relationship is to buy two books and see marriage counsellors.

If there were some way I could adequately explain to you how much of a ****ing idiot you are, I would, however, the english language fails me on this, and so I'll just go ahead and continue hating you.

MoogleRancha

Grim and Frostbitten Moogle
Jan 21, 2008
Festering in your mother's womb
I never said whether or not I liked it, I was talking about YOU ladies.
Don't change the subject for once, not everyone has answered this question yet.
Think twice before turning my own question on me.

I am a man and I don't mind anal sex from other men on occasions. If I'm REALLY horny and REALLY bored. With only men around. Sometimes reach-arounds occur, and those are fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.