Unreal Tournament 2004 Distribution Info

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SirYawnalot

Slapping myself in the face
Jan 17, 2004
England
www.facebook.com
psh1ft, I think Amazon.co.uk does international deliveries, and they sell the CD version.
I know how you feel though, my DVD drive seems to have broken so I'd have blown a fuse if I couldn't have got the CD one.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
funkblast said:
Thats from the Eb games website it self and looking at the info that hal posted it looks like only the SE DVD edtion is coming with the headset so I think (and hope) that its the DVD SE they're selling.

I hope you're right.

Does anyone know if that headset is USB or if 2k4 final will allow you to use a seperate sound device for your voice chat?

Revrant

Flak Monkey
Sep 26, 2003
Michigan
Visit site
you feel screwed with the DVD...i feel screwed with the CD's :p ...but yea there are international deliveries...I want the DVD...be so much easier...