REVIEW: Ripper Lite

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kaithofis

The Seldom Seen Kid
I can't resist to nit-pick a little:
The description says that the ripper uses a custom model, which is false.
It actually uses the translocator's model. Half of the people don't see this though :p

Anyhoo, this weapon is a blast. The "OMG secret chainsaw mode" is a highly entertaining too
(the people over at Epic's forums figured out how to unlock it after a number of pages).
I must say that suicidal headshots and headshots with the chainsaw mode on are the cause of the best moments I've had in UT3 so far :)

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
I can't resist to nit-pick a little:
The description says that the ripper uses a custom model, which is false.
It actually uses the translocator's model. Half of the people don't see this though :p

Anyhoo, this weapon is a blast. The "OMG secret chainsaw mode" is a highly entertaining too
(the people over at Epic's forums figured out how to unlock it after a number of pages).
I must say that suicidal headshots and headshots with the chainsaw mode on are the cause of the best moments I've had in UT3 so far :)
Hahaha... shows how often I use the Translocator :p

I fixed the review... and being how well it fooled me and thus how perfect the model choice is, it obviously won't affect my scoring any.

Honestly, for as much as I've played with it, I never found the chainsaw mode. Its probably slap-myself obvious.

Thanks Kaithofis!

Last edited: