UT Patch for Ati Radeon ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TwoHardCore

Feb 1, 2000
Calgary, Canada
you should also try out some of the beta drivers....I've had better success with the BETA 7041 (from MS) and the 7075. You can get the latest beta drivers from http://www.rage3d.com or several other 3d sites.

I'm using the UT 4.36 patch and all seems well with D3D, but OGL is hideos and slow (some tweaking may be needed?)

kornfed#1

Dec 13, 1999
Visit site
i cant get any of the beta drivers to install right .every time i reboot my system its in 6??x8??,256 color and cant be changed .the only drivers that install right are the ones that come with the card( 3063 ) HOW DID U INSTALL THEM?

TwoHardCore

Feb 1, 2000
Calgary, Canada
There are always registry entries that are left when you uninstall the drivers, so you've gotta clean them out. Here is a link to the install guide with instructions of how to install the drivers.

I too get a 640x480 16 color screen until the drivers have been updated. And there's actually tons of UT players on the Rage forum, so you may wanna bookmark the site.

hth

kornfed#1

Dec 13, 1999
Visit site
yeah ive there alot lately.ive seen that and fellow it everytime .ive tried 7072 and 7075 and they start up right after my sys reboots from the install but when i turn it off and back on its f%#kedup .like 640*480 in 16colors .