Mappers Who Did EAS-INF-ACityBlock

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

sir_edmond

In my own world
Aug 12, 2003
Boston
Visit site
Oh boy.....i cant wait, arnt the mappers advised to change the map name by a letter to avoid it falling into mismatch hell and disuse and loss?

Lethal Dosage

Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer
neva heard that one!

well as for packages nothing different has been used since ACB_r v1.0 (shorthand for the map) just some issues fixed (n some new weapons like the SG551 in the gunshop, its basically just have to replace the map when updating, well i'll rename it in the next version and i'll put out a renamed version of the map (.unr file only) for servers n such, which will be emailed around REALLY soon :D

Ok the new file is EAS-INF-ACB_revised2 (map only).zip, this contains the renamed map and a slightly modifies readme. This is for the people who recieved the v2.0 map yesterday (or whenever) n brought up the issue of version mismatches, u kno the drill, extract this map to the UT\Infiltration\Map folder and delete the old one

I shortened the name cus it was annoying typing the whole name out in forums n such, n it was just too long

Last edited: