Announcing 1v1 Knockout Tourney

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lysander

«§²»Shadow2.0
Mar 26, 2004
12m Dust presents

The Quick and the Dead 1v1 Knockout duelling tournament

This tuesday, 20th July 9pm GMT

Open to all classes and both UK and US xmp players, Clan members only
To be hosted on a UK server

Tournament will be recorded like previous and players are not only playing for pride but point towards their own and their clans tournament rankings

For details visit

www.12monkeyz.co.uk/TheQuickandtheDead

to sign up post here or pm [12m]Dust
Quakente.org #12mthequickandthedead

State your class i.e Tech

Last edited by a moderator:

damn

Jan 27, 2004
3 PM tuesday should be dandy for me, but I'm torn on what class...Either ranger or gunner for sure

////\nthraxx

Manslaughtering Shotgun Toter
Apr 24, 2004
i'll probably be able to make it, what server will it be on? and what time is 9pm gmt in est ? sorry i failed elementary :mad:

ps: tech

Lysander

«§²»Shadow2.0
Mar 26, 2004
Loqa said:

Occaionally we will run Tournaments open to all players but the majority willl be open only to clan members to make sure we have players that are experienced and contactable and also the CLan rankings we hold are effected by these tourneys.

9pm GMT is 4pm EST, this is to be held on 12m multiplay UK server

This tourney has a limit of 16 duellists, limited again to 6 rangers, 5 techs and 5 gunners. Priority will be given to players with higher rankings. Currently we have 7 unconfirmed Ranger Duellists for this tourney, which means one will b requested to change class starting with the unseeded entrants, also should any Seeded player request entry as a ranger lower ranks duellists will be requested to change class.

Another limitation, no more then 2 from each clan may enter with exceptions being made at the admins decretion, i.e NBK may enter 3 to encourage interest

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.