ohm clan

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
No offense, but you really don't know much about this place.
The people here have an extraordinary sense of humour. You have to live with that ;)

Sorry, for this non-serious reply...

Stosh

A legend in his own mind
Feb 9, 2000
Southern MD, US
clanci.xgshosting.com
fiend, what the hell is wrong with you....

You really have no comprehension on how to deal with people. Cleaner was kind enough to tell what information a recruiting thread needs. Morety actually showed you a fun interesting way to promote your clan, and you dissed them both.

I have one piece of advise for you. If you actually use complete sentences, with capitals and puncutuation, perhaps you will be able to communicate with people. And maybe people wont act like wise asses toward you.

[Edited by Stosh on January 10th, 2001 at 02:08 PM]

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
Welcome to PuF, would you care for a truffle?

truffles.jpg

Tetris L

Smartass
Feb 15, 2000
Germany
cleaned.beyondunreal.com
Jeeez :rolleyes:

Yes, somebody mail the guy some humor. And attach a guide about human psychology. ;)

Fiend,
I know you don't care about my opinion, but I can't resists replying. Let's face it: You f*cked it up. I'm afraight you're not exactly gonna be flooded with email requests to join your clan. So let it slide, head to the next UT forum and try again. Better luck next time.
If you just wanna stay and talk about UT a bit, that's fine. Lets start over and forget about this thread.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
I was just funning with you. I wasn't getting personal in any way. If anything, all these replies are keeping your thread up on top of the heap and getting you noticed. (You're welcome for that by the way :))

Good luck in your recruitment drive.

In the meantime, if you've got any questions, feel free to post them up. I myself started a clan from scratch, and many others here will be happy to help you out if you have any questions.

Please realize we see several recruitment posts per week go through these forums. Any regulars who feel they want to be in a clan are already in a clan.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Just saw a n00b question or two popping up, so I thought I'd head into the cellar and pull out a good learning thread or two. I just happened across this one in the meantime ;)

PHATBURNER

a.k.a. [DK]_-Outc@st-_
C'mon Fiend, just lighten up a bit bud'.... IT'S ALL GOOD IN PuF!

Advice your recruitment drive: hop around the UT servers and take note on how some of the players perform. That way you get a first hand idea of what abilities they have, and scan their stats, from which you can decide yourself :)

I find it's also handier if you've got AIM or ICQ, so that potential recruits can contact you 'real-time', rather than having to really on sometimes dodgy, clogged up e-mail accounts!

All da best on yurr' quest.............

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Ummm, Phat, DM, I think fiend is long gone. ;)

Check the dates of the posts in this thread. :)

BTW, I just went to his website and its all broken. None of the links work. :( I wanted to check out the "members" link and see how many he was able to get. :)

{KM}Sharkbyte{E}

Feb 26, 2001
Scotland
www.killingmachines.net
hi!

Get a grip my man fiend!

These guys are okay!

I only made 2 - 3 posts and can see they only wind people up, rhey do want to help!

Lighten up! - think about it this way

People are reading what u post.

Your getting all - mieow with them all!

Other people see this and think - God hes an ass why should I join his clan!

Think about it!