CTF and BR UTronic Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
A little while back we reported on the beta version of BR-UTronic, and it was one of the overall best maps I had ever played. It had originality, creativity, and much much more. Although maps such as DM-Aristocracy are extremely stunning, sometimes you just want to unwind with a completely off-the-wall map set in outer space with black holes, plasma energy tunnels, and jump pads.UTGhost has made some noticable refinements to the map, and I think he has gotten it just right. He sent word that this map landed him a job at Gearbox as a Level designer.Download the map for Bombing Run or Capture the Flag

C

Confused?

Raffi_B said:
A little while back we reported on the beta version of BR-UTronic, and it was one of the overall best maps I had ever played. It had originality, creativity, and much much more. Although maps such as DM-Aristocracy are extremely stunning, sometimes you just want to unwind with a completely off-the-wall map set in outer space with black holes, plasma energy tunnels, and jump pads.UTGhost has made some noticable refinements to the map, and I think he has gotten it just right. He sent word that this map landed him a job at Gearbox as a Level designer.Download the map for Bombing Run or Capture the Flag

isn't this just a remake of a Q3-TA map?

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
edit: Never mind, it doesn't. That blue energy tunnel is now my desktop. (resized to 800x600 with no pixelation)

Last edited by a moderator: