Translocator Mutator

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Editor_n00b

Aug 27, 2005
Being not-so-skilled at Unreal Tournament, I can't stand people who can translocate here, there, everywhere, and then next thing you know they've riddled you so full of holes you can't stand up anymore. How do they do that? How do they rapidly translocate here and there and fill you full of holes at the same time?

This got me to thinking...doesn't the translocater make your mind go crazy? Isn't constant usage supposed to fry your brain and make you insane?

And so, after thinking even further, I had an epiphany--make a Mutator which, sorta, limits translocator usage.

If I could make this mutator, I'd have it so with each usage, your accuracy decreases, and after even MORE uses the camera will start getting shaking and woozy...and eventually, after too much use, you have an aneurysm.

I dunno, what's ur thoughts on the subject? Is there already a mutator like that, or are you already making something like this, or are you planning on it after reading this?

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
In the manual it says the translocator has the limited usage (6) because of major side effects with over usage of the tranlocator, but still, you can over use it anyway just by keeping your ammo over 0, so yeah, it would be a nice mutator, just most people wouldn't use it IMO