Stargate unreal !!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
The story UNTILL now.

Yeah, the old StarGate mod. There's a Unreal and a UT release as well.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
No, that is not that old Stargate mod, thi is something else. That old one was czech mappack by Lion(LS), then there was one unrelated stargate map and various themed ones etc...

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
No, that is not that old Stargate mod, thi is something else. That old one was czech mappack by Lion(LS), then there was one unrelated stargate map and various themed ones etc...

This is the one with DieHard (S3TC texture artist) in the team?

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
maybe its a upgrade or something?
there are new weapons, which were not in the old version.
i mean the one on the celticwarriors dl site.
check it out its very promising.:)

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
I don't see him being in team, besides they are stealing ideas, I am out of this............**** this

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
There is no project of stargate where diehard participated, I dunno what do you mean, that mappack which is even at celtic warriors was done by Lion(LS) and this is a horrible ripoff, judging from older shots it is based even on it....

Relaly this sucks.........

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
There is no project of stargate where diehard participated, I dunno what do you mean, that mappack which is even at celtic warriors was done by Lion(LS) and this is a horrible ripoff, judging from older shots it is based even on it....

Relaly this sucks.........

He said, lots of time, that he's working on a SG project; because of that, he puts the S3TC project always on hold.

So... SG = StarGate?

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Meh, I really hate this stealing ideas thingy from Czech websites etc, they think that because it is not much known etc, they can steal ideas from Lion(LS) or me.........

Not to mention it already happened, but they accuse US of stealing something..............................

I dunno, maybe he is working on something, but I doubt it is this, although it is possible.

Btw I betatested the original stargate mod back in 2003 and I hate seeing ripoffs really.............

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Ah, now it is CLEAR, even Turboman participiated on this and other ppl............. :mad:

This sucks, really I am staying out of ****ing U1 community, I had enough of this all.....................

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
http://www.oldunreal.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1203350367

Btw this is an interesting thread about how the Unreal community is, worth reading all..............

I really don't give a **** about it now.............

Besides, where is the link for downloading the mod? I didn't find it at these forums. SO I could actually check it out, but the old screenshots looks really like ripoff..

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
All I can say is that the creators should be killed and burried deep underground beacuse this even containst the old maps by Lion'LS and he is given no credit etc. Although it has missing files so you canot even open it muhahaha! ONE BIG :tdown:

EDIT: CUT THE MAIN SWEARING PART AND INFO STEALING PART TO NOT CAUSE CONFLICTS OR ANYTHING HERE. IF YOU WANT TO SEE THIS PART PM ME.

Info says DieHard is mapper, but I think they thought he created those maps or something, besides they are old versions and have screwed up playing order etc..........

Not to mention some hackers worked on it. I really doubt if DieHard worked on it, maybe only for s3tc etc, sending textures to team but taht would be all..

This is all one big hack..........

There are some new maps but the thing with stealing etc, bleh.
Plus it has not all of the old maps and screwed up map order missing files etc etc....

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
OK now I know waht was that ****ty thing I played on that test serevr, it is this..........

Seriously, don't beleive all thiy hype, this sucks, even the new maps use stolen stuff and it sucks even more than the maps of lion (which didn't really suck, but some ppl think so), which might be low poly, but this is reakly ****e stuff.

Not to mention the installation is even dangerous, stay miles away from this, it is hack!

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
The weapns suck btw, these are only adjusted default weapons with different model which is tolen and no anim, sure maybe Lion(LS) had that too, but it didn't suck that much and he is not scripter....................

Seriously, I dunno where they've got these screens from, but this has nothing to do with diehard, maybe he made some map, but it is not included in this mod and it has really nothing to do with it, btw can you give me the link to that diehard's map? This is erally interesting.

And these images, it is all stolen from somewghere because these nobs wouldn't do something like that, :p.

And at the unused vehicles, the mesh is made by lion(LS) originally, they only ripped it with meshmaker from his map from editor and textured it badly. So eat **** you so called modmakers, this wins the prize for the worst mod ever.............

Look here before you make statements like that, DieHard made his own map there, that with s3tc stuff (but it is unrealted with this project), the other one is by Lion(btw ignore the pics at first shot, that is of course not game thingy, :p) http://stargateunreal.freeforums.org/some-maps-image-of-it-preview-t9.html

Btw xtc where did you find this ****? I can't find it at UnrealSP.

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
well.i believe leo in all what he says.you are a good ut-buddy leo.
yeah like erosion said here is the link:http://www.unrealsp.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=267
hmm what to do now ? should we ask for closing this thread then.
since its not really a news post.

Ah that. Well, jackrabbit is a real jackass imo anyway, he always is around with the bad guys, including these servers of hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.