May 3rd, Baby

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
When's my early access demo,, lol:mad:
&
...But like Brizz, where's mai demo!

In one of the Interviews Randy did he said the early access demo would be out around a month b4 the regular demo... If that holds true, given most demo's come out around 2 weeks b4 lauch you should get it mid march... If I did me math right.

I can't seem to find any details on MP. Has anything been put out there concerning it?

In another interview they said Dedi/multiplayer was coming in an addon a couple months after the game launched... if that's still the plan. Speculation however was that it would be added similarly to a borderlands addon in that it would cost. I read on a foriegn board that it may come as a seperate game entirely... DNT any1? It's Dynamite. :B
Does this thing still use UE3?
It still does ... NOT. Because it never did. :)

^What he said... why is that misconception so damn prevelant? This is UE2.5 with a total rewrite.

Gambit84

Oct 17, 2004
I heard there will be no CO-OP mode.

Im serious when I say this, if theres no co-op, Im not buying it. Im not boycotting, its just not a duke game to me without COOP.

Doom 3, Halo PC games, Area 51 all lacked it, etc etc. It always gets cut.

I'm sure my brother will have a copy. That will be enough for me.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
[GU]elmur_fud;2490478 said:
^What he said... why is that misconception so damn prevelant? This is UE2.5 with a total rewrite.

So something UnrealEngine-related is still being used.
Let's see if this game is worth the 12 years wait. Even if I never liked Duke, I'll probably give it a go.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
sossh0.jpg

I don't really care for the cover art on the box much. But maybe I am just biased. That and I would have loved to see something shiney and chrome. :D

U

Unregistered

1. There will be a demo.
2. Even if there wouldn't be one, Randy Pitchford wouldn't rub it in our faces.

toniglandyl

internal data fragmentation : 62203480%
Jan 20, 2006
diceedge.blogspot.com
[GU]elmur_fud;2490691 said:
Well it is loaded with toilet humor. Admittedly it might clash with your culture but It's not marketted at your culture really so....

That said they had a feature that did that on the previous game, dn3d. Given that came out in 1995, it's very possible it might.

because if an awesome feature was in a game, it will be there in the sequel. if only it was true everywhere. :eek:
I'm really looking forward for this game ! :)