Hey klasnic

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

graboid

Apr 21, 2004
here is a picture of the skins I use from mortal kombat. He looks like othello please help!!! This is what I get when playing online.
One more thing I d/l your male robot pack and well his face thing dosen't change I'll show you what I mean. The first picture was taken online does the server need to have the same skins I have to view them correctly?

Attachments

• dead green scorpion.jpg
    dead green scorpion.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 26
  • same face problem.jpg
    same face problem.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 26
  • final face problem.jpg
    final face problem.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 19
  • something wrong same face color.jpg
    something wrong same face color.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 20
  • this is fine.jpg
    this is fine.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
The mk skin needs to be on the server as well in order for you to see him, the second one I'd put down to your video card or game settings (world detail / physics detail)... What you're seeing there are the Ultim8 skins without effects - it's set up that if a system's having difficulty displaying them it'll leave out the effects and just animate them (it's the first thing in the readme). What video card do you have and memory? It's had nearly 2500 downloads and that's the first time this happened :eek: Anyone else come across this?

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
It's your system - An 850Mhz processor doesn't meet the min requirements for the game :( nevermind the skins, so you're gonna' have problems sorry Grab

graboid

Apr 21, 2004
Rats. Its a cool skin. Hey I'll grab pheonix he is just as cool Thanx klasnic and remember it you want a beta tester for skin please e-mail me I'm always happy to do skins ;).