Favourite UMX track

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RJGexplode

Renegade of Funk
Sep 21, 2003
UK
www.uksnipers.com
I was just wondering what everyones favourite UMX file is (in others the UT music) I think mine at the moment has gotta be 'EvilComes' i can't remember which map i got this with but its my personal favourite what about everyone else?

Kyouryuu

*roar!*
Dec 17, 2003
Kirkland, Washington
kyouryuu.furvect.com
I like "Skyward Fire" the most, along with its extended version "BOTMCA9." It has a nice electronic ambient groove to it. And it also reminds me of Phobos Moon. When I first got Unreal Tournament, Phobos Moon was the very level I played where I stared at the skies and went "Hell yeah. This is one cool game." :lol:

I also like the Dusk Horizon and am supprised other than the one person, noone mentioned it.

Vortex Rikers just has a Terminator feel to it. But I like it.
Chizra is another fav of mine.
Flight Castle just brings back memories of first loading up Unreal :*)
Dirt sounds like a NIN song.
Twilight Horizon is another of my all time favs.

Gubbubu

Nov 1, 2011
Budapest (Hungary)
From UT Phantom is my favouritwe, it's a pity that's unused. Nether Animal, Skyward Fire, BotPack9 and FireBreath are favourites too, BotMCA #10, Colossus and Menu Music are also good ones.

From Unreal it is hard to choose. That soundtrack has so many outstanding pieces. But Ruins (a.k.a. crypt) and High Tension 1 are absolute favourites.

From fan-made umx music, the most excellent ones are Above and Beyond, an Unreal track remix from a guy calls himself Elisha; and Castle Gate by 'Toxeen', a track written for Operation Na Pali mod. I also like Respawn Device from Kaal979's fan-made level MH-Brutes (the track is the part of a game soundtrack, the game itself called 'Firestarter'.

Last edited: