Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

igNiTion

here
Apr 9, 2004
South Carolina
Walking Dead got me hooked on comics/graphic novels. I've always loved art and a good story, I can't believe it has taken me since childhood to get back into the medium.

I've read Noah the graphic novel, Y:The Last Man, some Exterminators, Aquaman (the new 52), Pride of Baghdad (amazing art), and some Transmetropolitan recently.

NOAH-HC-COVER-2edfa.jpg

Also bought a Kindle Fire HD, which I read most of them on.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Walking Dead got me hooked on comics/graphic novels. I've always loved art and a good story, I can't believe it has taken me since childhood to get back into the medium.

I've read Noah the graphic novel, Y:The Last Man, some Exterminators, Aquaman (the new 52), Pride of Baghdad (amazing art), and some Transmetropolitan recently.

NOAH-HC-COVER-2edfa.jpg

Also bought a Kindle Fire HD, which I read most of them on.

Transmetropolitan : cool
Y is on my to read list... for the rest, meh. Aquaman, you serious?

I recently finished Alan Moores' run of the Swamp Thing. Amazingly awesome work.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Mr. Postie just dropped off another one for the EDC rotation, the Spyderco UKPK:

2ekhz6o.jpg
Haha, nice timing. After I got the Svörd I though I'd look around to see if could find more folders that I could EDC. And I got me a UKPK, too.

Plus this:
Böker Plus Subcom 42
[screenshot]http://i.imgur.com/4BH1cJ4.jpg[/screenshot]

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
What do u guys use your knives for
Well...
Shankin'.
mugging old ladies.
telling everyone that 'I wuz 'ere'.
T2KBZXm.jpg

Cutting things. Food, and other stuff. Actually, I carry two knifes, since "other stuff" occasionally is of the "don't want any of that near my food" variety.

So, yeah. Today one of these arrived:
AyjIDPU.jpg

I have no illusions about the encryption. What I really got it for was the ability to copy a bunch of CD/DVD ISOs on it, and then tell it to mount them as a virtual disk drive that I can then boot from on the PC I plug it into. Tested it so far with knoppix and memtest and it worked flawles and fast. This thing is going to replace burning OS CDs or trying to get an ISO to work from a USB flash disk for me.