Rate the Last Movie You Watched

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lruce Bee

Transcending to another level
May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
Apollo 18 - 4/10 Another film trying to go all real on us by attempting to convince you that there was another trip to the moon that wasn't publicised.
Filmed to look like archived footage, it manages to be unbelievably annoying when you're trying to figure out what's going on - add to this audio that keeps breaking up and the film just falls apart very quickly.
Ridiculous storyline with even worse acting - avoid.

Lruce Bee

May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
Apollo 13 with Tom Hanks is totally full of win Proph - Apollo 18 is a travesty.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part2 - 8.5/10 Boy, is this film dark.
Superb on all sorts of levels.

IronMonkey

Moi?
Apr 23, 2005
Scotland
www.margrave.myzen.co.uk
Shakespeare in Love 8/10

Whilst I'm not convinced that it deserves 7 Oscars, there is no denying that this is a hugely entertaining piece, moving, funny, well-written (helps to have Bill on staff), well-played and with solid direction and production values.

If you haven't seen it then make the effort!

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
ogre

Heheh.. muwhahahahaaa.... I don't even know why I watched this. Sometimes you just "want" to watch a, what most likely must be, terrible movie. And it was. Tried taking itself way too seriously, lousy acting, ridiculous story and the ogre heh... well, supposed to be menacing but too hilarious.

5/10 because I had a few good laughs when the ogre went on a killing spree.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
ogre

Heheh.. muwhahahahaaa.... I don't even know why I watched this. Sometimes you just "want" to watch a, what most likely must be, terrible movie. And it was. Tried taking itself way too seriously, lousy acting, ridiculous story and the ogre heh... well, supposed to be menacing but too hilarious.

5/10 because I had a few good laughs when the ogre went on a killing spree.

Clicked the link, saw the picture, and realized it was on the Syfy channel a while back. God I love these movies it almost makes me feel bad for watching them :(

Lruce Bee

May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
The Thing (2011) - 4/10
You would think that 30 years of film making advances with special effects would turn John Carpenter's classic into an even more horrific proposition.

Wrong.

xMurphyx

Jun 2, 2008
liandri.darkbb.com
Was it really that bad? I was looking forward to it. I think the original is one of Carpenter's best movies, together with Escape from New York, and as horror films go it's one of my favorites too, together with Alien.

I didn't expect the new one to be better or even nearly as good as the original, but I kind of expected it to be interesting.

4/10 sounds horrible though.:(

Lruce Bee

May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
The Adventures of TinTin - The Secret of the Unicorn - 7/10

Beautiful CG showcase from the guys who have in their CV, Avatar, District9 & Lord of the Rings no less, so this film was always going to look incredible and boy, does it tick boxes in that department.
Great kids film but there's enough there visually to make the older generation who watched the original Herge's adventure cartoons smile with nostalgia such is it's faithful representation.