sounds & footsteps..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
first off, thanks for the patch and i like inf-lite :) I've had 2.75 installed along with 2.83 just because of sometimes playing with my friends 'dm' style is just fun! But i carefully removed 2.75 before i ran the new patch and i may believe that all works ok. ( coming to think of it, i did have some green corpses but i figured that was because i hadn't removed CommandoSkins_I.utx. Which also came with 2.75 and was in the textures ( not INF_Textures! ) directory. But i removed it and i haven't played inf yet but i'm kinda hoping the green corpses are gone now. ( i never had them before this patch ).
I also like the new distance sounds! i was playing online and i heard 'muffled' echoed shots from everywhere and it really sounds good.
I was hoping you'd fix the footstep sounds being so far apart ( panned left and right ) , but you didn't. Not yet anyway.
But can I trust and hope that you will do it? Please don't forget to do it.
I always play INF with a set of headphones on ( damn good ones too ) but i keep thinking that somebody is walking next to me or behind me ( when i'm sidestrafing ) and it just spoils the realism much for me..

I do want to say that INF just rules. It does. I keep telling friends they have to install ut and then inf so i can play with them.