Newbies and Oldbies

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

When is someone a "Oldbie"?

• 2-3 months

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • 6 months

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • 1 year

Votes: 25 21.7%
  • They know the difference between a "sweet" pickle and a "Buddy" pickle, and they don't use the terms

Votes: 63 54.8%
  • They can get 200 points in EP using a M9

Votes: 12 10.4%

• Total voters

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
What are you saying BTH, that all those vets were in fact WRONG all this time ?! That it is now cool to use these terms ?!! :eek:

theRoadStroker

A Dickcheese Faggot
May 28, 2005
an oldbie is a guy who can grow a gray beard .... and a newbie is a guy who cant grow beard for about 15 years

BTH

Dickcheese Faggot
Nov 12, 2005
Spain
dont worry, ant75, they still know the difference between a sweet pickle and a Buddy pickle, and that's something to respect them for

Midwinter

sneaky bastard
Oct 15, 2000
Valencia, Spain
Visit site
Coop = n00b :p

BTW, i love the Infiltration 2.9 release countdown in the SDS site. But is it really needed to count the amount of days, hours, minutes and seconds since it WAS released? ;)

-=SDS=-Coop

INF Online moderator
T+ 746 days, 8 hours, 41 minutes, 35 seconds as of right now. I'm actually hunting for my UT CD... I have an itch, and it can only be satisified by the AKM :D

Hostly, despite inactivity, I've been playing inf frequently, mostly with bots. I don't have enough time with school, work, studying, and a girlfriend to be up all night on the AFA server "pwning" everyone.

I'm glad to see the vets are still here, keeping the newbies in line. Especially SDS.

I still wear my tags, to this day.

Peace everyone. It's not time to come back from exodus.

AlmostAlive

Jun 12, 2001
Norway
Visit site
I started playing Infiltration a week or two after 2.80 was released, in October/November 2000, I believe it was. I lurked on the forums for quite some time until I finally decided to register. Been playing the game more or less daily since then, up until quite recently when I for various reasons decided that I've had enough. One of the reasons being lack of time. As a result, I haven't played online the past 2-3 months.

I don't really care what label someone decides to slap on me though.

tomcat ha

Feb 2, 2002
Visit site
Well i dont remember your nick coop. I do remember your sig and the infiltration battle rifle club.

When did the database reset happen again? 2k3?

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
Almost said:
I started playing Infiltration a week or two after 2.80 was released, in October/November 2000, I believe it was. I lurked on the forums for quite some time until I finally decided to register. Been playing the game more or less daily since then, up until quite recently when I for various reasons decided that I've had enough. One of the reasons being lack of time. As a result, I haven't played online the past 2-3 months.

Similar here, but I lurked even longer. Actually not much at first as I was only playing offline (had a 28.8 kbaud modem at the time -_-). When I started playing online, I also started to lurk around here and after a while got registered so I could post all those insanities.

I think I played INF from the first release on UT. I did not play Unreal at the time and only played the Unreal version after I found out about the UT version. Inf was my first realism based game. Before, I was mostly an UT/Quake/Marathon player. The usual FPS (although Marathon was pretty unusual). But INF really got me hooked, even with these early version. I remember play CTF with INF... that was awesome. :)