the story of the starship 'uss eternaty'

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSCaDe

gaem freak in 3 dimensions
Apr 7, 2000
somewhere you are not!
www.bart.ahk.nl
reply to captain gramps

Captains log stardate 54327465.5:

as i have recieved the message from captain gramps i have decided to attant to his dinner.

i have a weird feeling about this but i think all will go well, atleasted i hope.

i responce to the arival of my commander i can not feel any thing else than joy.
our previus joirney has been very good and i hope this willl go that good to.

i am now on my waay to meet captain gramps.
i pray to god all goes well.
CaSCaDe out.

suplemental:

i have given Skumboy the rank of science officer.
god knows why bu i think he will do fine on that post.
if skum boy does not agree with this possition please form a official request for an other.

i addition i am please that we have layed our hand on this new experimental waepon: the human cannonball henke.
i have no idea what to expact of it but hell will try it.
if the dinner with captain gramps does not go as planne dwe might be forced to use it.
i informed captain gramps about this and i hope he and his crew take a notice of this.
CaSCaDe out

suplemental suplemental:

my TO thought i made a mistake. well, i did.
sorry for that but i hope it will not intrfere with our duties.

as beeen stated be fore we only need a doctor to take off.
if we have 1 my commander Vortex will need to take the elm till we find a apropiate replacement.
CaSCaDe out

gramps

Mar 27, 2000
www.crookram.net
captain's log, stardate 12345.8:

i'm delighted that captain CaSCaDe has given himself the honor of visiting me. i'm sure he'll be noticably impressed with our superior technology.

i'd like to expand more about this important meeting, but unfortunately i'm a bit stuck up with other duties at the moment.

i'll publish the results of our little conference on a somewhat later note.

for now, Dickard out.

*** supplemental:

captain CaSCaDe hasn't started things of entirely to my satisfaction. he insists on calling me 'gramps'. why is a mystery to me, as i do no yet show any sign of aging. ah well, we'll see how dinner turns out.

Dickard out.

CaSCaDe

Apr 7, 2000
somewhere you are not!
www.bart.ahk.nl
dickart

MEMO

to Captain dickart
from Captain CaSCaDe
subject mis understanding

there has been a misunder standing,
i do not think u r a gramps but when i wrote that i must have been thinking of some 1 else.
sorry aboutt ha tand i hope that this will not harm our relations.

[personal note]
i hope that we will agree on a fusion of our ships. it would be a great oppertunaty to explore both our cultures.
[end of personal note]

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
CREATOR: You thought that the picture posted by Vortex isn't the Enterprise-E. Do have a problem with your eyes. That ship was no doubt Sovereign class (look at the deflector or the saucer-section).

As we only have a small crew I suggest that our ship could be Defiant class (I have no pic, but I'm sure you know it). This ship is only 120*97*35 meters big, but has the weapon power of the Galaxy class!

I thought our ship might need a motto. For example, the Defiant's motto is "All I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (Defiant-A: "Give me liberty or give me death"). The Enterprise's motto is "...where no man has gone before".
If anyone has a good idea, tell me!

Tactical Officer 8472 log. Stardate 84521.2

The dinner of Captain Cascade and the alien vessel's Captain (who is known as gramps) went better then I expected. We have an unofficial cease-fire and a armed conflict isn't probable now. I'm very glad with this situation, as we have more time to
get our ship ready.

After our newest recruits came on board I made a list of the crew:
Captain Cascade: Commanding Officer
Commander Vortex: 1st / Executive Officer
Lt.Cmd. 8472 (me): Tactical Officer
Lt.Cmd. Skumboy: Science Officer
Lt.Cmd. MoyDoy: Chief Engineer
Henke: "human cannonball" experimental weapon system

If s.o. of the crew wants to complain about his rank/position he should do it.

We still need a Doctor and perhaps a helmsman/pilot!
But I think that we will get people for this positions.

Computer: end log.

Vortex

My last status sucked
Jan 19, 2000
Planet Express
Visit site
Commanders log supplemental:

I have finally arrived at the USS Etarnaty. I am pleased to hear that our Captain has managed to negotiate a ceasefire for the time being. That should hold us out until our weapons systems are up and running. We may consider having our fine ship in the form of the USS Defiant. Still, we are always open to other suggestions. I am curous to know, however, how the engineers managed to build the Etarnaty without it actually looking like anything.

end log

gramps

Mar 27, 2000
www.crookram.net
captain's log, stardate 12345.9:

i think i've managed to fool the crew of the 'USS Eternaty'. how happy they were when i told them i wouldn't attack without reason. yes, excellent acting on my part.

had i any doubts before, my mind is clear now. god, how they kept on addressing me as 'gramps' when i had firmly told them my name was Dickard...as if it were a big joke! they will pay for their lack of courtesy.

now that 'Operation Wipe-Out' is approaching the final stage of planning we must take action quickly. also, our scanning sensors indicate that the Eternaty is rapidly building up their power source and weapon control. if we wait too long we won't be able to break through their defense system.

the time for diplomacy has passed. yes...we'll raid them soon.....very soon...{ends with insane bursts of laughter}

Dickard out.

CaSCaDe

Apr 7, 2000
somewhere you are not!
www.bart.ahk.nl
the distrucion of dickards ship

Captains log stardate 547638954,6:

as i have thought the alien captain dickart has not been honest.
i have been forced to use our secret weapon : the human canon ball Henke.
i had no idea what the strength of this weapon was but i must now in form starfleet that this is the most powerfull weapon in the universe!.
when i gave the order to fire before captaain dickard could launch his attack to overpower us.
the devistation was hudge!
there is not 1 single shred left of the ship of captain dickard.
we have beemed the surivers aboard (including captain dickard) but as we donot have a doctor yet i was forced to energize the emh.
we have saved about 10 people from sudden death but i don't know what to do with them.
i ghope that they will be so senative to join us on our quest.
CaSCaDe out.

Suplemental:

as we now have al that we need to leave we set course for the tauron system to meet wiht the high ecautive of the tauron high counsel.
as i have heared he has a mission for us, i'm waiting.

CaSCaDe out.

Vortex

My last status sucked
Jan 19, 2000
Planet Express
Visit site
Commander's log supplemental

The captain have taken care of the offending ship as I was able to alert him over a secure channel of the potential destruction of our ship and are now on our way from the space dock. Although we do not have a complete crew some of the survivors from dickards ship may be willing to perform some of the more menial tasks. As I type we are on our way to the tauron sytem to recieve a mission.

I will leave this channel open for any other crew members to contribute as I must now leave to pass out in the corridor from sheer exhaustion,

Vortex

My last status sucked
Jan 19, 2000
Planet Express
Visit site
Commander's log supplemental

The captain have taken care of the offending ship as I was able to alert him over a secure channel of the potential destruction of our ship and are now on our way from the space dock. Although we do not have a complete crew some of the survivors from dickards ship may be willing to perform some of the more menial tasks. As I type we are on our way to the tauron sytem to recieve a mission.

I will leave this channel open for any other crew members to contribute as I must now leave to pass out in the corridor from sheer exhaustion.

SkummyB|BuF

Would you like to see me dance?
Feb 19, 2000
Liverpool, UK
www.bombardiers.org
Science officers log stardate: 31337

I have been assigned to science officer, and on my first day I noticed traces of a compound lining the ships engine room, i later found this compound to be Monkey Feces, I have informed the captain and am waiting for orders.

henke

Jun 6, 2000
Stockholm, Sweden
Visit site
calling someone who can pick a guy up...

human cannonball (henke) here..... i have managed to get myself together but i cant seem to find my right arm so i took some weapon derbis from the alien ship and made me a huge laser photon cannon for an right-arm.

but now to the thing...im still floating here in space and it could not hurt if someone came and picked me up...
i have lit a huge flare that could be seen from a humungos distance around the alien shipwreck....
so someone....please pick me up.

over and out.

Vortex

My last status sucked
Jan 19, 2000
Planet Express
Visit site
Commanders log stardate 685324.7

Using some sophisticated tracking techniques we have detected henke floating in amongst the debris of the recently destroyed Lorg ship. The captain has sent ot a salvage team to gather any remains of the Lorg craft and they will also pick up henke.

Memo to whoever:

We urgently need to enthusiastic crew members to carry heavy objects over long distances in the cargo holds.
PLease contact the captian if interested.

end log

CaSCaDe

Apr 7, 2000
somewhere you are not!
www.bart.ahk.nl
orders for thwe science officer

Captains log stardate 574896345.6:

as i have recieved the message of the monkey feces in the engeneering section i have send my scienc officer to investigate.
i am looking forward to his report on this matter.

as for our experimental weapon sytem henke, we were able to salvage him and some debree from the lorg vessel, as i have thought we learned a great deal of there defensive and offensive strengths.

for the time being i am hoping for a save an fast journey to the taurton system to recieve our orders.
CaSCaDe out.

personal log:

i tyhink tyhat our rendevous whit tthe tauron high counsil willl no tbe as pleasant as some of us hope.
i have recieved word from starflet that with this new weapon we have discovered that we will be send to the war front against the skjaar home world. i hope these r just romeurs but if not this ship and his crew will have to prepare for a great sufaring in order to suceed in destroing the skjaaar 1c and for good.
CaSCaDe out.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Tactical Officer's log Stardate 58421.5

We were finally forced to use our weapon power to show Captain gramps who we are! "Human cannonball" henke was a excellent weapon. With one shot the alien vessel was vaporized. The only problem is the long loading time. We have to collect him from space after every mission. With I little training I'm sure we will improve the performance of henke. But for now: good job. As we don't have a doctor Starfleet engineers installed a EMH in sickbay. We will see how well it works. Now we are ready to leave and Captain Cascade set a course for the Tauron system, where he thinks we'll get a mission. Perhaps new crewmembers want to join us once we arrived there.

Lt. Cmd. Skumboy had some problems in engineering, but he solved them (I think). I havn't heard any word from our Chief Engineer MoyDoy and wonder if he we left him on Veridian III.

Computer: end log

henke

Jun 6, 2000
Stockholm, Sweden
Visit site
i got an idea for faster loadingtimes...
Just hook me up with a bungee rope or a big rubber band...
but beware that this could decrease my attack lenght, and it could hit back to our ship...

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Henke: You must write your posts in log form ;)

I have already aked what our fine ship looks like, and if we need a motto. Perhaps someone could make a decision or further suggestions about this!

TO 8472's log supplemental

I received a suggestion from henke about his loading time. But I think using a bungee rope is imposible. The biggest disadvantage is that henke would return and severly damage our own ship. Furthermore the smaller attackradius isn't accaptable, as the phasers and torpedo launchers aren't fully operational yet. I will consider any other suggestions concerning this problem!

henke

Jun 6, 2000
Stockholm, Sweden
Visit site
starlog: 65296034.56

i have noticed some head injuries that made me forget things like to add the stardate.

So ill be in the medlab if we have one else ill be lying someplace where i can get nitro...
over n` out.

CaSCaDe

Apr 7, 2000
somewhere you are not!
www.bart.ahk.nl
salution

Captains log stardate 564735684,4:

as i have heard the probleme about our new weapon to return to us or to have a faster reload time, i might have the idea to make this weapon even more usefull that it already is.

i will need to consult this with my senior officers to see if this will work.

the plan:
if we equip out weapon with a jetpack and repleace some body parts with cybernetic implants we might have what we need to make henke the best weapon in the universe.

jetpacks to return to the ship.
! these should be inpenatrable so the will not explode on inpact.
and cybernatic body parts to re-assamble himsewlf while he returns to the ship.

it also might be a good idea to try and duplicate this strange and alien technologie but there for we will need to ready a research bay and will our weapon not be avalible for several weeks, which is not a good idea whit the possibe offencive to the sjkaarhomeworld (this is clasified information so do not distrebute to ne outsiders)

for now we will have to wait wiht al of these thing cuse we barly have enought man power to keep this ship running, i hope that when we arive on the tuaron homeworld we will find some new crew members.
CaSCaDe out.

suplemental:

the survivers or the lorg ship have not been very cooperative whit us so i had to trow them in the brig.
untill captain dickard and his assosiates have agreed to help on this vessel whitout being a pain in the *butt* i will see if i let them out.

and even if i let them i will need a securaty officer to be there gardien and since we still not have a securaty officer i must leave them there.
CaSCaDe out

MoyDoy

Taking myself way too seriously
Apr 20, 2000
Östersund, Sweden
Visit site
Chief engineers log stardate: 321658.9

I have finally arrived on Eternaty and have been assigned the job of chief engineer. Upon my arrival I noticed the ships obvious lack of Nililistic crystals. Although this is not a common kind of crystal it is most inperative for this kind of ship. A quick look at the starmap makes me believe that we should head for the planet Xuarta. There we can find some Nihilistic crystals. But the planet is inhabited by the alien race canadians. They are extremly agressive and like to go after people with a terrible weapon called the "hockey-stick". There is a risk that we have to fight a small war to get the crystals. I am waiting for the captians response.

Status
Not open for further replies.