BlackCheetah Stuff Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BlackCheetah

Jan 22, 2008

Attachments

• ShockTaze.zip
    24.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Gorge2k4.zip
    410.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Chew-This

Jan 23, 2008
How about making some mods that are useful?
The biggest problems I see are Ping issues.
Or you might want to try your hand at spawn killers?
How about bots that are more aggresive and can think?
Or at least move around.

War_Master

May 27, 2005
How about making some mods that are useful?
The biggest problems I see are Ping issues.
Or you might want to try your hand at spawn killers?
How about bots that are more aggresive and can think?
Or at least move around.

Nobody has done yet so he can tweak it out and call it his. :lol: Like, when he has to write actual code for the mod to actually work, he says he's too LAZY to do it. Too bad the actual mod writers dont visit here to claim their stuff :deadhorse:

BlackCheetah

Jan 22, 2008
Huh? What do you mean mods that are useful?

Bots that can think and move around?

Make them Godlike.

Ping issues, get better internet

Spawn Killers, there are already anti spawn killing mods.

War master what do you mean?

The only mods that use code from others things are Onslaught, WalldodgeUT, ThirdPerson. Onslaught vehicles was before henryhouses hoverbat code which, I had changed to HoverCar for fun, then changed to vehicles of right now. Walldodge UT uses Double Jump UT code because it had so I can assigned exec functions to a button. Third Person was help from vehicles.u and Bullet Time.

I am a fun modder, I am not a anticheat modder, I make mods for fun, what is this "USEFUL".

Last edited:

Chew-This

Jan 23, 2008
Huh? What do you mean mods that are useful?

Bots that can think and move around?

Make them Godlike.

Ping issues, get better internet

Spawn Killers, there are already anti spawn killing mods.

War master what do you mean?

The only mods that use code from others things are Onslaught, WalldodgeUT, ThirdPerson. Onslaught vehicles was before henryhouses hoverbat code which, I had changed to HoverCar for fun, then changed to vehicles of right now. Walldodge UT uses Double Jump UT code because it had so I can assigned exec functions to a button. Third Person was help from vehicles.u and Bullet Time.

I am a fun modder, I am not a anticheat modder, I make mods for fun, what is this "USEFUL".

Thanks...:eek:

BlackCheetah

Jan 22, 2008
tried it mate.
idd good for aiming :D

.. u shouldnt flame on this guy
if u have any complains about him.. make these stuff yourself.. think ppl think..

thanks BC mate ;)

Thanks iSense. and yes I made to practise aiming, I was practicing my shock comboing one day (I hate using shock) and I got idea why dont people practise shock in gametype and have fun aiming aswell :).

BlackCheetah

Jan 22, 2008
Gravity Gun!!!

YEs I made a gravity gun, where as you cun suck in things pick them up and throw them. There is a mutator and arena in mod that spawns items in map, and you can throw them at people and hurt and kill them :). Hope you like!