Weird stuff goin on.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
Whenever I go to www.planetunreal.com\modsquad I get a UT only modsquad site with stil hamtaro in the new section. Shouldn't that thing be closed or sumthin? Also, I can do to these forums via the link, but via the link on the forums, I get to the "new?" site.

Also, on the "New?" site I can't seem to find the darn search option, hehe.

Also, how would I upload a mod? Or make it avail on the site?

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Fragmaster didn't close the old site. I couldn't believe it either: A PlanetUnreal guy good to his word. He said he would keep it open and by God, it's still up. Lots of the links no longer work, but that's not the poiint, really. :p

To upload a mod, go to www.modnmod.com. They've really stepped it up as the mod review site in our real-life induced absence.