Mod/Mut Announcements?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SuperApe

Registered Monkey
Mar 20, 2004
Inna Jungle
wiki.beyondunreal.com
I'm looking everywhere on BUF and I see plenty of work-in-progress subforums, including those here on ModSquad. I see lots of "This Site" and "Miscellaneous" subforums. There's some "Comment on Games/Reviews/etc". But there isn't a place to announce finished Mods or Muts.

Am I missing something? Should I just move along to the next site?

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
Doesn't this forum has a Pimpage section for taht kind of stuff? As for announcements, Modsquad seems to have died out, a real los, trying to revive it would be great for the community though.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Pimpage section is at the bottom of the main Modsquad forum. You didn't look "everywhere" then ;) :p

SuperApe

Registered Monkey
Mar 20, 2004
Inna Jungle
wiki.beyondunreal.com
Nemephosis said:
Pimpage section is at the bottom of the main Modsquad forum. You didn't look "everywhere" then ;) :p
Well, I did see that, but two things came to mind:
1) it's called the Beta Testing / Pimpage section, which doesn't sound well-organized or particularly compelling to make announcements of finished work.
2) this forum appears to be all but dead, except for three active members lurking: you, me and XeppitzZ (hey, Xep). :)
So, you're saying I missed something. I'm thinking I should've just moved along to the next site.

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
Yeah, the activity here is rather slow. With some luck you might be able to get it up planetunreal.

As for me being here, I just like to see my name everywhere :D

Hello! Not that I'm a missing part of Modsquad, the last update in the news page was last year so I wondered around and found this place out. Hey, Xepp, so this is yer lingering place? :p

(Xepp, I feel like we bump a lot into each other several times on different Unreal sites. :p )

Well... I got bored of CTF-1on1-Joust unfortunately. :p All I had to do was to decorate the outer area... problem though is Joust became too small for a regular Joust map and was also too tight. :p What's the use of good decorations for a bad lay-out? :p Right now, I'm mapping for the Single-player community and is stuck up at two different team projects. My own hasn't even been completed yet.:lol: