UT2003 - Skin - Nathalia/Sarah by MacTom27

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What do you think of this skin?

• :tup:

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • :con:

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • :tdown:

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Name: Nathalia/Sarah
System Requirements: Unreal Tournament 2003
Author: MacTom27
Download: SkinCity - 2,99 MB

Screenshot:
pic2_id2230.jpg

Model: Merc Female C (original)
Animations: Original
Voice: Human Female (original)
Skills: Godlike

SinglePlayer (None/PlayerOnly/TeamMate/Full): Full Support
Team Colors (None/2/4): 4
# of skins: 2
Custom Bio: No
Type of Installation: Manual
Known Issues: none
Additional Info: n/a

Nathalia - A veteran lady is on a mission in making a good addition to your personal merc collection

I don`t think that MacTom27 needs any introdution! Within a very short period of time he managed to become a "must be known" skinner with many great works.

Skaarj fans will truly have their fun with his amazing skins! But for now we`ll have a closer look at this real nice lady.

Personaly I really like that skin, due very well done black and white contrasts, a nice looking armor and new decals.

MacTom27 doesn`t tell us anything about the ladies, but referring to their looks and stats I suppose they are two well known veterans. For a good mix, I like "older" chars, so this one had to be added to my collection.

The Pros:
+ 4 Teamcolors are always mentioned by me. Not all players like 4 team battles, but only a skin with 4 teamcolors is a "complete" skin (In My Opinion).

+ The teamcolors are well contrasted and can be recognized well and easily.

+ I really like the design of the suits. Sexy and protective. Perfect!

The Cons:
- Something is missing in the portaits.

- There is no ceratin bio included and Lauren`s used.

The Bottom Line:
I`d have included a "How old is Nathalia"-poll, but I can only include one poll a time, sorry.
Anyways, this is a real nice skin and I can recommend it with good certain.

TOTAL SCORE: 7.50/10

Starry Might

bFemale=True
Yeah, these gals (and all of MacTom27's creations, actually) rock. 9/10 from me.

As for the Bios, I want to make up some for MacTom27's earlier creations, but I've never got around to 'em. :lol:

Other People: "GET TO WORK!" -> :stick: <- Me: "OWW!"

EDIT: (*KILLS TYPO*)

Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Starry Might said:
As for the Bios, I want to make up some for MacTom27's earlier creations, but I've never got around to 'em.
"GET TO WORK!" -> :stick: