Can you have bots & scripted pawns on same map?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dene

Feb 20, 2000
Wales, UK
www.bigwig.net
I managed to get a few scripted pawns on the map. The game starts in defaultmode=SinglePlayer

Is it also possible to have bots on here too. Ive added plenty on playerstarts, but its only me n the monsters /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif

purice

coon dog
Dec 19, 1999
Visit site
i add scripted pawns all the time: warlords, skaarj, mantae, biter fish. the bots generally ignore them (and vice-versa) and i haven't attempted to get them to do otherwise.

ybz

Jan 16, 2000
Israel
Visit site
i dont know exacltly what is a scripted pawn, so maybe this is just nonsence, but i added a skaarj to a level with bots, and they killed each other.
this happaned before i defind path nodes, so the bots whould only attack things in there direct line of site.
maybe the skaarj i added was actually some sort of bot (this was before the bonus pack with the added model), i really don't know.

bullet2.gif

i'm quiting my job
YEAH !!!

G

several of my maps include monsters without changing properties to single game. just add monsters to your normal deathmatch level like normal but change these features: under advanced properties click game relevant and bnet optional both to TRUE. also make sure that under filter u have everything on true.
your pawns should appear like normal in the level and interact with the levels path points like bots.