UT2003 - Skin - Gorge07 by Bofrazz

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What do you think of this skin?

• :tup:

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • :hmm:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • :tdown:

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Name: Gorge07
System Requirements: Unreal Tournament 2003
Author: Bofrazz
Download: Skincity - 3,43 MB

Screenshot:
pic2_id2241.jpg

Model: Juggernaut Male A (original)
Animations: Original
Voice: Juggernaut Male (original)

SinglePlayer (None/PlayerOnly/TeamMate/Both): None
Team Colours (None/2/4): 4
Custom Bio: No
Type of Installation: Manual
Known Issues: Green and Gold Teamcolors are switched
Additional Info: n/a

UC2`s Gorge takes on all comers in the arena madness

We all know how enthusiastic the UC2-SkinPack by some great skinners of our community started and that it is currently on hold. Let`s hope the best for a release, but luckily some of the artists have released their work and I will take a closer look on Bofrazz`s version of Gorge now.

The Pros:
The face looks really awesome! It is ugly, beautiful and scary at the same time! A real great job.

The armor looks nice and can be considerd beeing similar to UC2`s Gorge. So the recognition part is accomplished and the main goal reached!

The teamcolors can be recognized easily and are really looking superb! They are so good I`m really unhappy that UT 2004 doesn`t support the team suits in Deathmatches any more.

A skin with 4 teamcolors always gets a higher rating from me, but I doubt Bofrazz needs such things to get a top score. Anyways, that`s a real nice move and makes things complete!

The Cons:
This skin really deserves much a better portrait than a standart upaint portait. It doesn`t look that bad at all, but something is missing....

It`s not really the most important thing, but including the "real" UC2 Gorge bio would have been nice.

The skin can`t be used for Singleplayer mode.

The additional teamcolors (green , gold) are wrong: Chosing green - getting gold and the other way round. (thx 2 SaD for the info) - To fix that simply open UEdit and rename the body tex to *_2 for green and *_3 for gold. If you are unsafe in UEdit usage take a look at this great tutorial.

The Bottom Line:
With this skin Bofrazz delivers a further impressive show of his skills!
This is one of the best Juggernaut skins I know and should be on the HD of every real Unreal fan.
A highly recommented download.

TOTAL SCORE: 8.5/10

Last edited by a moderator:

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
OMG , a review by MäxX :) .

Con : the additional teamcolors (green , gold) are wrong .
Chosing green - getting gold and the other way round .

Besides that , great work . I really like the skin .

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
SaD said:
OMG , a review by MäxX :) .

Con : the additional teamcolors (green , gold) are wrong .
Chosing green - getting gold and the other way round .

Besides that , great work . I really like the skin .
It has been time :D

Ups, sorry did I forget to mention that? Oh yes, I forgot it...
thx to our "Eagle Eye" SaD

EDIT:
At least I didn`t pull a MäxX this time \o/

Last edited by a moderator: