Most Annoying Game Sayings

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
"X-Killer."

"This game will fail/die in 6 months."

Some guy in the World of Tanks beta said that the game would DIE in 3 months, if they wiped come retail.

Stupidest crap I've ever seen text be used to express.

I mean, with all these declarations of doom for almost every game out, you'd think there were more axed franchises.
More closed devhouses, less actual GAMES of the MMO variety surviving the 3 year anniversary.

Fuzzle

spam noob
Jan 29, 2006
Norway
Heh, reminds me of "this is the buggiest game I've ever played", usually used for any mmo beta.

I played Anarchy Online closed beta. I would crash after 20-30 minutes on average, and it would take up to 2 days for my character to time out and let me log back in. Every other mmo ever since is polished to a shine in comparison.

Phopojijo

A Loose Screw
Nov 13, 2005
Canada
"Too many hackers on the PC"

>.> <.<

What...? There's *more* hackers on the PC than on the consoles? Sure I usually play on admin'd dedicated servers... but still. Not my experience... doesn't even count all the other griefers.

Phopojijo

A Loose Screw
Nov 13, 2005
Canada
I don't really mind worthwhile DLC. If there's a legitimate expansion, then an expansion pack is warranted... and I don't necessarily need a boxed copy of it.

That said... it has to be worthwhile AND there should be (in most cases) new content in standard patches.