Best taunts from the UT series that should be put in the expansion

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LG1X

Aug 16, 2008
For me, UT2003 announcer is the best, very good for UT2004's theme. Though in UT3 probably another one would fit.

Nah, UT2003's would fit just fine in UT3, so I say they include it with the expansion along with a built in IRC client.

«MechikTaj»

lolol First blood betrayals
My personal favorites:

Die Bitch! Lick Me! Blow Me! Douche Bag! That HAD to hurt! All of Othello's taunts... never mind, I could keep going. :D

"Gah-gah-gah-gah-gah gooooooo" Heard this one for the Liandri Robots in the editor but not in the game. Gave me a good chuckle.

I think they should have plenty of team-taunts to choose from as well, (and NOT randomly chosen); like Nice shot! Not bad! I can't feel my legs! etc...

MrMaddog

Flak Monkey
Jul 13, 2002
Parts Unknown
The taunts I always bind are "Loser", "Useless" (both describe my online opponents) and my personal favorite is "My House!"

Coolest UT 1 only taunt is Male One's "Yeah bitch..." but since I only use Male Two so...

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
"Gah-gah-gah-gah-gah gooooooo" Heard this one for the Liandri Robots in the editor but not in the game. Gave me a good chuckle.

Hah, I named it "Cagagagagaooooh" in my UT3 voice pack for UT2004 :D

The taunts I always bind are "Loser", "Useless" (both describe my online opponents) and my personal favorite is "My House!"

My house gets quite old. Though I do like it how Malcolm says it on UT3 website.
Talking about houses... "Our house, in the middle of the street" :D

Last edited:

«MechikTaj»

lolol First blood betrayals
hehe, nice.

Searching through the editor you can find a lot of really good taunts in UT3; but also plenty that should be taken out; mainly most of the really long, slow-spoken ones.

I think we should have access to the weapon specific taunts as well like "I don't want that sh!t in my hair!", "One shot, one kill!" etc.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
The Skaarj voice in UT2004 wasn't bad either. The only one I enjoyed from that game :p
Taunt-wise it was like a combination between the Robot and Nightmare voices, if my memory is right.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
The Skaarj voice in UT2004 wasn't bad either. The only one I enjoyed from that game :p
Taunt-wise it was like a combination between the Robot and Nightmare voices, if my memory is right.

The Skaarj voice? They had none my friend! These were created for the genmokai/nightmares, not to mention even a pitch wasn't edited like it was in original UT! :lol:

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
It was not, as it was even in UT2003..........Only you want to beleive it as supposed to be used by them.......sorry

Flak

I am Gamer, hear me Pwn. RAWR
May 26, 2004
"You like that?"
"Let's Rock"
"Die"
"I'm sorry, did I blow your head apart?"
"You are inferior"
"That had to hurt"
"Loser"
"Die Bitch"
"Useless"