Version 2.85: Where to get it and it's maps

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jmalis1701

Jun 16, 2004
Massachusetts
Greetings,
Thought I'd stop lurking and finally register. So it's onward with my first post!

Where can I get older versions of Infiltration and it's maps. Thanks.

Malis

jmalis1701

Jun 16, 2004
Massachusetts
mat69 said:
I'd suggest that you either should try 2.75 or 2.9 or even both!
Forget 2.85!!!
Take 2.9 or if you want more fast action take 2.75 imho! :)
Btw. hi!

Ok, I'll give V2.75 a whack. Where can I get a copy of it? Also, why should I forget about V2.85? Version 2.85 has everything that I need. Well, more nades for my M16 would be nice. As for version 2.9, I don't like it. I run to slow, I can't jump worth a damn and I don't like my weapon slamming into everything and anything when I turn around, look out a window or sneak around corners. Pity there is no way of disabling that feature off.

Malis

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
jmalis1701 said:
..I don't like it. I run to slow, I can't jump worth a damn and I don't like my weapon slamming into everything and anything when I turn around, look out a window or sneak around corners. Pity there is no way of disabling that feature off..
For me its the other way. I cant stand a game without those features.

AlmostAlive

Jun 12, 2001
Norway
Visit site
No, you can't "disable" those features. If you want to do a 360 while bunnyhopping your way to the oppents spawn while shooting at everything that looks like it's moving, you'll need a mutator. Thank god ;)

FieldMedic

Less good UT Player ever
Aug 30, 2001
If you want to use the UT arcade gameplay with the INF weapons, you can always use the UT mutator INF-Lite , it is included in 2.8x (up to 2.86) .
INF-lite is no more in INF 2.9.

But INF 2.75 remains better than INF-lite when you want more arcade/action gameplay :)

jmalis1701

Jun 16, 2004
Massachusetts
Almost said:
No, you can't "disable" those features. If you want to do a 360 while bunnyhopping your way to the oppents spawn while shooting at everything that looks like it's moving, you'll need a mutator. Thank god ;)

I didn't mean to imply "bunnyhopping" or any other feats of daring do..but having the ability to not have my weapon hit objects would be nice. Is there a mutator for that with Version 2.9?

Malis

jmalis1701

Jun 16, 2004
Massachusetts
FieldMedic said:
If you want to use the UT arcade gameplay with the INF weapons, you can always use the UT mutator INF-Lite , it is included in 2.8x (up to 2.86) .
INF-lite is no more in INF 2.9.

But INF 2.75 remains better than INF-lite when you want more arcade/action gameplay :)

Yea, I tried INF-lite, thanks. It was to arcadish for me. Nope, running and jumping and weapon usage are fine with Version 2.85.

Malis

mat69

just fooling around
Dec 9, 2001
Österreich
www.combatmaps.de
Sorry, I think I'm not that much of a help - hey I'm drunk - but try to search with google or whatever for 2.85 INF. I found many sites hosting those versions - I searched for reviews for INF.
Maps should be found on Realmaps, just look at the date of the relase of 2.85 and then you will know if it's a 2.85 map or not.
Allthough there is a mappack - at least I have it - which provides many maps I think it's name is Bonusmaps.zip, but I'm drunk so don't take me too serious.

Last edited: