hugging or slapping - favorite greetings

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kaal979

TheSinew
Jan 10, 2009
Germany
What kind of greeter are you?
Do you make a strong hug or a shocky rear hand slap?
Well common people give hands but thats actually not interesting.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
I never see any people who I have to greet.
But would it not depend on the person.

Kaal979

TheSinew
Jan 10, 2009
Germany
I also remember that I actually have my own very special greeting.
Because I try to copy the facial expressions of all people who face me on the streets.
Of course so that they see it - its pretty funny actually especially when mirroring is needed.

Last edited:

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
Depends. For friends it's usually either hugs or whatever it's called that tru gangstas do, you know, that bumping fists against each other. We value irony in my circle of friends. Greeting strangers depends on the situation - if it's completely formal, it's the common handshake, if informal, a nod and smile and "Hi!" will do.

Kaal979

TheSinew
Jan 10, 2009
Germany
What? Girls use to kiss you???
What a luck!

BTW - i also know about people who wave burning cigarettes to others eyes and call it gestures.
I seriously avoid being seen in such places.

Last edited: