XMP's Second Chance

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

|g|Zeus

Aug 29, 2004
After reading through many of the latest posts, I feel the need to voice my opinion.

XMP has a second chance. Not many things in this world get second chances, so we as a community have the responsibility to use it wisely.

A majority of this community is made of a mature adults. So why sit by and let children ruin the game for everyone?

The obnoxious punks and cheaters (usually one in the same), need to be dealt with in a fashion that protects the majority of players, the decent human beings that just want to play the game. The people that don't need to put other people down just so they can boost themselves up.

The NoBull server was put up for one reason and one reason only, to help the game of u2xmp and to allow good, clean, fun games.

The few bad apples of xmp try to convince you that you will be banned for being good in the NoBull server. This is utterfly laughable, as only two people had EVER been banned for cheating and one banned for making racial and sexual remarks that did not cease even after being warned. So tell me this, are they right? Are there only two l33t players in all xmp and the rest of us just suck? I think not. Any one with an ounce of intelligence can see what they are trying to accomplish. And if everyone tolerates this bizaree behavior, it will surely mean the second death of xmp, just like what happened the first time around.

In regards to pet clan, yes, the entire clan has been banned. This was not an impulsive move, but a well thought out decision. The pet clan has done nothing but try to take xmp down. The have offered NO contribution to xmp other than to aggrevate and drive good people away. And when the "leader" of the clan is one that was involved in this insanely rude, immature, and down right stupid behavior, what are we to think of the rest of the clan? It was just easier to remove the entire problem.

We deemed it more than reasonable to ban that entire joke of a clan and protect the rest of the community, like the fourteen people that were banned, and this of their own admitance. All I saw from the posts yesterday was a bunch of children trying to spindoctor the real issue. And out of this community, the only non-NoBull to step up to the plate, was PRG. This is sad.

Our server was full yesterday, like it was the day before, and the day before that, etc. We have had many compliments from other players and clans showing their appreciation for running a good clean server. We offer a forum for people to voice their opinions and/or post their facts. If one feels they are being wronged, they have the ability and right to come to our forums and have a voice, whether they are the accuser or the accused. And regardless of which they are, everyone knows that SOMETHING will be done to solve the problem. We are more than fair and always have and always will listen to both sides and review the facts. There is nothing more we can do for the community, now the ball's in their court.

NoBull Web Site

Creig

Back from the dead
Apr 17, 2003
Visit site
Thank you {NB}Zeus,

It was a bold decision to make such move and I applaud NB for it. The community will show it's gratitude and continue to play on your server I am sure of that. Running a clean server can be tough, but someone had to do it.

Mar 6, 2004
{NB}Zeus said:
as only two people had EVER been banned for cheating and one banned for making racial and sexual remarks that did not cease even after being warned. So tell me this, are they right? Are there only two l33t players in all xmp and the rest of us just suck? I think not.

w00t i'm 1337!!!!!! (and it was 3...me, pest, and artagorn)

I'd like to thank nobody, without anybody this woulda happened, i ahte you all *tear* :lol:

Last edited:

»Bb«StarFox

Aug 18, 2004
I think there are many more factors than just one clan, sure we/they are a good place to put blame because of their attitude, but i know far FAR many more people who quit because of poor pinging servers, bad fps, and tkers like members of tkl or OG. Please don't try to put all of the things that have held one game down, on one group of people, that is negligent and naive.

BlueX

Soldier
Nov 21, 2004
www.nightfallsnow.com
don't be gay its not all one clan's fault. the reason why people blame pet is because they suck too much, are sore losers, and think that pets use the h4x. some pets might, i dont know but i can assure you that 90% of the clan does not use h4x so stop blaming them for your un1337 skills.

Apathy

The original
Apr 16, 2004
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
BlueX said:
don't be gay its not all one clan's fault. the reason why people blame pet is because they suck too much, are sore losers, and think that pets use the h4x. some pets might, i dont know but i can assure you that 90% of the clan does not use h4x so stop blaming them for your un1337 skills.

Typical pet clan response. :rolleyes:

[pet]owl

Jul 13, 2004
good. im glad somebody has finally taken a stand against those basterds. ohh wait, im one of them. thats ok we have our own server. pet makes up 25% of the people still playiong xmp. Remember that. And you and you rlittle group, i mean like the 5 of you are really the ones with the problem. You dont here any respected clans crying at all like DE or NBK or even that new clan that seems to be a group of pretty cool guys BA, and even BBF. Like i said. This whole mess started when you accused someone of cheating that just didnt do it. Ill leave it all alone after this post and let it die. I guess i just want to say. Who gives a **** who you ban. No one cares. Hell you know what, ill say it. ALPHA doesnt even cry about us anymore. We are not the badguys of xmp.

Bleeder

Co-Founder, U2XMP [Ч] Clan
Feb 26, 2004
teh Intarweb, duh
Well, considering it's not too hard to spoof your IP, or use one of many free dial-up services, or call your cable/dsl provider and request an IP on a different range for security/privacy reasons, I must say... glhf. u2xmp=no cdkey/guid/utan.

[pet]owl

Jul 13, 2004
bleeder we know this, but who cares about the nobull server. we never play in it anyway.

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
yes, we will revive xmp by getting rid of pet, the biggest and most active clan yez, also, bluex is not in pet, so if you want to insult pet by saying typical pet response apathy, atleast direct it towards the right clan.

also: hi xaero, i like your maps

Status
Not open for further replies.