Official UT3 complaint thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UT3 now or waited?

• Glad it is out now, i cant wait.

Votes: 29 21.0%
  • Wish they would have waited.

Votes: 85 61.6%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 24 17.4%

• Total voters

BradG

Jan 20, 2008
hooker look good? always thought they look like infected smack heads what could do with spending some of their money on food instead of drugs..

UT is great, sure it has some issues, but just as everything does when its first released. thats par on course. if its bug free your after, wait until a games been out a while before you buy it ;)

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
I've already gotten my $50 worth imho.

But if you factor in what I had to spend on hardware upgrades.... :eek:

Raynor.Z

Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus
Feb 1, 2006
What's teh difference between UT3 and a hot hooker?

You don't need always to upgrade your hardware?

pine

Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
The Hellbender steering is horrible!

Funny, I love how the bender handles. :>

Even with all the things wrong with it, UT3 > UT2k4 imho.

But being able to access the server browser without disconnecting would be nice.

pine

Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
And if you treated anyone with the kind of s*** people fling at Epic in the UT community (both here and over there) in any context other than message boards, you'd get blown off and promptly ignored.
Oh wait, that's what's happening...

Why does professionalism get thrown out the f***ing window as soon as people hop on a web forum?

And what b*** thread would be complete without its fair share of PC elitism?

All of the OP's points were quite legitimate complaints, many of which, as he mentioned, Epic has not addressed and has even gone to the lengths of shutting out and refusing to talk to their customer base. You can try to paint it like we're the ones who are out of line here if you want, but as a company that purports to convince us to buy their products, that is simply shoddy.

This is a web forum and it's here for people to express their opinions. There are a lot of negative opinions being expressed about this game for a reason and perhaps a large part of the reason we're so disappointed is because it's obvious that the game had so much potential to be awesome. If you want to stick your head in the sand and pretend like everything is ok and we should all just imagine that the game will be a great success someday, go right ahead I guess.

Yes, the complaints threads are getting a little old, but the whiny backlash against legitimate complaints is just as tiresome.

Last edited: